uncle peter and marina.... last night...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stunning!

Registered Shopper
Only just got over watching uncle peter rubbing & massaging cream over mariana's back and arms last night.... He was loveing it.... Mrs Stunning was left feeling positively sick watching it!:mysmilie_12:

I think like Kiri, Marina is the the envelope that would lift the watchability of BID if they were main presenters.

They seem educated and particularly with Kiri, somewhat less Bull$hitless than other older mainstream presenters.

Or could just be that the youth is just wasted on the young?

Only just got over watching uncle peter rubbing & massaging cream over mariana's back and arms last night.... He was loveing it.... Mrs Stunning was left feeling positively sick watching it!:mysmilie_12:

I saw that too..I think once he had finished her back he was ready for the 'decolletaire' area, if he could have got away with it :D

I agree, I'd hardly describe Marina Berry as educated
She's perfect Situp material - thick as a brick!!

Peter Simon: What do you like about this pen Marina?
Marina: erm it writes nice
Peter Simon: It writes nice, It writes nice, M its a Pen, what else do you expect it to do, IT WRITES NICE, We auditioned for the job at ome but she was the only 1 who turned up on the day

Not an exact quote but it was a couple of years ago now so forgive me

Peter Simon: What do you like about this pen Marina?
Marina: erm it writes nice
Peter Simon: It writes nice, It writes nice, M its a Pen, what else do you expect it to do, IT WRITES NICE, We auditioned for the job at ome but she was the only 1 who turned up on the day

Not an exact quote but it was a couple of years ago now so forgive me

yep, that's what I'm talking about - I remember it well!!

I saw that too..I think once he had finished her back he was ready for the 'decolletaire' area, if he could have got away with it :D

I like Marina, but the high/low light of Dirty Peter rubbing the lotion into her was when he said something along the lines of 'take your tights off and I'll do your legs too!'. I know she must be used to his innuendo and everything, but even she seemed shocked by this. Fortunately the tights stayed on!

I like Marina, but the high/low light of Dirty Peter rubbing the lotion into her was when he said something along the lines of 'take your tights off and I'll do your legs too!'. I know she must be used to his innuendo and everything, but even she seemed shocked by this. Fortunately the tights stayed on!

eeuuww, I think I've just been a bit sick in my mouth :puke:
Marina is a harmless bimbo - ish type assistant, she doesn't deserve to be subjected to that :mysmilie_478:

lol her face was a picture when he made the legs comment, I bet she was praising her lucky stars that she was wearing tights. Imagine if he'd have said that to Liana... I think she'd of run.

Latest posts

Back