Elisa Foreman...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yes love, we get it you can fit into a size 12/14, and she loves the fact she says the model ( Sarah, but she is always saying it with Jenny too) that they are in a bigger size than her!

:mysmilie_51:

Sarah is supposedly 2 sizes bigger than Elisa.

In other news weather forecasters are predicting a Christmas heat wave, 35 degrees!

Didn't she used to be Portelli (spelling?) or am I going round the bend?

Are they doing another Peter Simon figurine? if so how much? I got 2 of the limited edition 10 year celebration and need 1 to go in the middle of them

It's an auction for charity, there's only one and bidding starts at £500.

The trouble is there's nowhere to bid for it despite them reckoning they have lots of bids?

It's an auction for charity, there's only one and bidding starts at £500.

The trouble is there's nowhere to bid for it despite them reckoning they have lots of bids?

Oh I can't afford that but is it the same as the 10th anniversary 1 they did or is this a new 1?

Looks like the same one, that long ago, it looks more like BOD than Pedro now

He said you could bid on their ebay site for it but that went ages ago, maybe nobody told him.

I'd love to know why the supposedly specially commissioned figurine has a gold ring on it's right hand, since when has Dirty Peter ever worn a ring? He dosen't even seem to be sporting one on ancient YouTube videos from years ago.

I'd love to know why the supposedly specially commissioned figurine has a gold ring on it's right hand, since when has Dirty Peter ever worn a ring? He dosen't even seem to be sporting one on ancient YouTube videos from years ago.

It's to reflect his recent engagement to "Our Bet". I wonder when the impending nuptuals will be.

It's to reflect his recent engagement to "Our Bet". I wonder when the impending nuptuals will be.

Don't get me onto 'Bet', it's getting really weird now. He was saying he seen 'her' in her thermal underwear the other day, like you do.

Then he's going on about pricking chickens and asking Seb if he liked the cottage on the christmas cards. This is a very, very odd man and it's even stranger that Elisa goes along and even encourages the utter codswallop.

So the richest of the golds then..... are you sure it is his right hand?

The deepest and richest of gold and we're talking a lot of gold here, not only the rosest of rose gold, not only the extravagance of a lady, not only in the moonlight and the twinkling of the stars.

THIS is magnificent. I LOVE this. I'm empassioned by it.

So what happened with the charity auction? He said he was going to do it today but I haven't heard it mentioned when I tuned in.

Latest posts

Back