Elisa Foreman...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perhaps he dropped it and it smashed.[/

That'll be it Momma.

Strange though, they made such a song and dance about it yesterday only for absolutely nothing to materialise. Let's hope he makes a £500 donation instead.

Perhaps he dropped it and it smashed.[/

That'll be it Momma.

Strange though, they made such a song and dance about it yesterday only for absolutely nothing to materialise. Let's hope he makes a £500 donation instead.

Well he's gone till next year now so we might never know. Another loose end.

Did they ever mention which charity?

Well he's gone till next year now so we might never know. Another loose end.

Did they ever mention which charity?

lol!!! Why would they do a silly thing like saying which charity it is for.... when they can just use the airtime to promote what "great" people they are every 5minutes by talking about the figure and non existant auction

It was a hospice.

So many loose ends with Peter. The parachute jump for charity, the bake off, the charity auction.

Odd.
Talking about Peter Simon oddity and loose ends, the other day he kicked off a presentation for a duvet cover by saying, and I quote; 'Now if you're like us we've got the bedroom in the front room.'
What does it mean? That the mythical Bet is an invalid (other times she's as strong as an ox!) ? That he has the bedroom downstairs and the living room upstairs ? That he's a double taking fantasist for whom the truth is a foreign language?
You decide!

How convenient.

To be honest I wasn't really expecting anything after he rather dismissively said at the end of his shift (once he'd flogged all his tatt) 'oh I'll do it tomorrow.

Such a nice man.

Nothing happened Pola, as far as I'm aware it was not even mentioned. No mention of it on the website either.

He's off now until after Christmas.

He's what now? NOOOOOOOOO How will I cope without my fill of Peter on Friday, Saturday and Sunday :(

Latest posts

Back