Can we talk about "our Bet".....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let's face it, he seems to tell a lot of stories dosen't he? I'd love to know what happened with the charity auction.

At least he's gone for a few weeks now, Adam is on tonight.

all of the regulars are gone for a few weeks i assume. i wonder who will replace the chef birkett

all of the regulars are gone for a few weeks i assume. i wonder who will replace the chef birkett

I think they usually broadcast Bid over the two channels for some of Christmas and get the dregs in from Price Drop like Ben, BOD and Brash. Gollum says he's on next Thursday in the technology trailer though.

Birkett's replacement was announced earlier today. A traffic cone.

I think they usually broadcast Bid over the two channels for some of Christmas and get the dregs in from Price Drop like Ben, BOD and Brash. Gollum says he's on next Thursday in the technology trailer though.

Birkett's replacement was announced earlier today. A traffic cone.

ooh that may be a bit unfair on Birkett, he'll never live up to the personality, charm, wit and character of a traffic cone :mysmilie_17:

ooh that may be a bit unfair on Birkett, he'll never live up to the personality, charm, wit and character of a traffic cone :mysmilie_17:

I hope people realise I'm only joking, to suggest he's as charismatic as a traffic cone is patently ludicrous on my part.

They should just give runt of the litter Ryes some wedge heels, nobody will know the difference. He also knows how to open a jar of Dolmio too.

I hope people realise I'm only joking, to suggest he's as charismatic as a traffic cone is patently ludicrous on my part.

They should just give runt of the litter Ryes some wedge heels, nobody will know the difference. He also knows how to open a jar of Dolmio too.

birkett seemed like a nice fella whenever I saw him

birkett seemed like a nice fella whenever I saw him

I'm sure he is and joking aside I really do wish him well. It's hard for me to imagine him on any other channel though but I could say that about loads of Sit-Up presenters, certainly the one on Price Drop now :mysmilie_19:

I'm sure he is and joking aside I really do wish him well. It's hard for me to imagine him on any other channel though but I could say that about loads of Sit-Up presenters, certainly the one on Price Drop now :mysmilie_19:

Leave our lease alone lol

Leave our lease alone lol

Did you hear her playing the 'I'm known for being too honest on these channels' card last night when selling, you guessed it, Snake Serum?

This is the woman who has injections in her face! Even Peter Sherlock acknowledged the other day that it was ridiculous of him extolling the virtues of such products when he had his botox.

Silly woman.

Did you hear her playing the 'I'm known for being too honest on these channels' card last night when selling, you guessed it, Snake Serum?

This is the woman who has injections in her face! Even Peter Sherlock acknowledged the other day that it was ridiculous of him extolling the virtues of such products when he had his botox.

Silly woman.

i did hear her saying she used the serum, stopped when she had the botox then started using it again.... surely the botox wouldnt be needed if it worked.

However she was surprisingly self depreciating on facebook when i spoke to her. "oh i only sell pots and pans... just happens to be on the telly... at midnight"

Also i had a word with harry ramsdens in westfield stratford, they won't be needing chef birketts services.

i did hear her saying she used the serum, stopped when she had the botox then started using it again.... surely the botox wouldnt be needed if it worked.

However she was surprisingly self depreciating on facebook when i spoke to her. "oh i only sell pots and pans... just happens to be on the telly... at midnight"

Also i had a word with harry ramsdens in westfield stratford, they won't be needing chef birketts services.

She's a ridiculous character, and I wish she could think of something else to say than 'I love this, my daughter would love this and me Mam would love this'.

Mam Brash should be appointed Chancellor of The Exchequer because what that woman can do with £120 a week is nothing short of miraculous :mysmilie_13:

(The word is that Birkett has already been headhunted, Wimpy paid top dollar for his burger flippin skills).

Silly woman.

yes I heard her
I don't think she realises that just because you say something it doesn't necessarily make it true nor does it mean we're going to believe her!

yes I heard her
I don't think she realises that just because you say something it doesn't necessarily make it true nor does it mean we're going to believe her!

She's full of ****. I'd also love to know which posh department stores have concessions selling Maroussia for far more than Sit-Up sell it for as she claims, the only store I could find it in was T J Hughes for £4.99!

You probably won't be surprised to know she reckons Maroussia was the 'the first posh fragrance' she ever had in her life.

She's a ridiculous character, and I wish she could think of something else to say than 'I love this, my daughter would love this and me Mam would love this'.

Mam Brash should be appointed Chancellor of The Exchequer because what that woman can do with £120 a week is nothing short of miraculous :mysmilie_13:

(The word is that Birkett has already been headhunted, Wimpy paid top dollar for his burger flippin skills).

really it's about £60 as the other half probably goes on p&p..

He seems like too much of a maverick to follow the wimpy recipe

really it's about £60 as the other half probably goes on p&p..

He seems like too much of a maverivk to follow the wimpy recipe

Rumour has it they are allowing him to try one of his own creations but it's unclear if it will catch on.

It's a beef pattie on bun but uniquely with a slice of processed cheese on top of the burger. It's clearly a controversial and bold move by Chris but it certainly showcases his creative culinary repertoire.

Rumour has it they are allowing him to try one of his own creations but it's unclear if it will catch on.

It's a beef pattie on bun but uniquely with a slice of processed cheese on top of the burger. It's clearly a controversial and bold move by Chris but it certainly showcases his creative culinary repertoire.

I have a reliable source* who told me that this patty on a bun with processed cheese will also include onion, gherkin and relish - now that's radical - it's too much for me to get my head around, I just don't think peoples' palates are ready or cultured enough for a gastronomic invention such as this
*the source may or may not exist

She's full of ****. I'd also love to know which posh department stores have concessions selling Maroussia for far more than Sit-Up sell it for as she claims, the only store I could find it in was T J Hughes for £4.99!

You probably won't be surprised to know she reckons Maroussia was the 'the first posh fragrance' she ever had in her life.

probably no recommendation that this odour is 'posh' to Lisa
there's classy and then there's the Brash definition of posh!

I have a reliable source* who told me that this patty on a bun with processed cheese will also include onion, gherkin and relish - now that's radical - it's too much for me to get my head around, I just don't think peoples' palates are ready or cultured enough for a gastronomic invention such as this
*the source may or may not exist

That sounds more fanciful that putting cheese on a burger but he's nothing if not experimental.

Heston take note.

Latest posts

Back