Lee from Ventor?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm beginning to think that this has got to be the case - No one in their right mind would spend 2k on postage in a year, well it's more than that 'cause that's for the perfume purchases alone! Ok, so Lee's not in his "right mind" perfectly feasable I guess, but he'd have to be mega rich, again this is possible, He's got credit cards that have got waaaaay out of hand, could be! But to spend such money on plastic torches, paper thin Disney blankets, ladies shoes, and reeky perfumes you've never even tried 'cause you can't buy 'em in the shops is a step too far - He's a figment of Bid's imagination!
Having heard him and considered all the facts I'm convinced he was 100% real.

well everyone good news i have for all.... Lee from Ventnor is back with a bang, he's only gone and brought a really delicious
hand created high end ceramic Tiger with 'HIDDEN COMPARTMENT' for keeping all your expensive gold plated bid products...
welcome back Lee

well everyone good news i have for all.... Lee from Ventnor is back with a bang, he's only gone and brought a really delicious
hand created high end ceramic Tiger with 'HIDDEN COMPARTMENT' for keeping all your expensive gold plated bid products...
welcome back Lee

Good to hear and further evidence that Lee is a discerning bidder.

Let's face it folks, the weather's not be so great so the poor bugger's only just been able to go outside and pick the money from the money tree!

I can't think of any other explanation tbh!

Good to hear and further evidence that Lee is a discerning bidder.

bid tiger (800x600).jpg

lovely innit

i had to laugh when peter simon said it had a hidden compartment, i wonder if anyone on here can see where it is on the picture? ha ha

Latest posts

Back