Lee from Ventor?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another purchase this morning. He bought a multi tool with a torch. Caroline proudly name dropped him, he was the first buyer in with a web bid. She said he is a savvy shopper or words to that effect. She would say that, he helps to pay her wages (or am I being cynical).

Another purchase this morning. He bought a multi tool with a torch. Caroline proudly name dropped him, he was the first buyer in with a web bid. She said he is a savvy shopper or words to that effect. She would say that, he helps to pay her wages (or am I being cynical).

More often than not Lee is the first buyer in.

He/She kind of sets the ball rolling :mysmilie_59:

My mum wondered whether "Lee from Ventnor" is a made up name that Bid use. The way they name drop him/her all the time and say how savvy he is. My mum is a cynic!!!

And Guy has got that bicycle with the clock in the wheel again. He said it is the same vein as "wall art". Whatever...

My mum wondered whether "Lee from Ventnor" is a made up name that Bid use. The way they name drop him/her all the time and say how savvy he is. My mum is a cynic!!!

And Guy has got that bicycle with the clock in the wheel again. He said it is the same vein as "wall art". Whatever...

I must be honest, that has crossed my mind too but i'm probably just being over cynical much like I was when the £6000 prize draw was won by 'A Smith' :mysmilie_59:

I'm not watching right now but Mr Guy Kean is full of ****, the presenters seem to be pretty desperate right now so in fairness he isn't alone in his exaggerations. Even Debbie Greenwood is full of it, it didn't take her long to settle in :mysmilie_59:

I

I'm not watching right now but Mr Guy Kean is full of ****, the presenters seem to be pretty desperate right now so in fairness he isn't alone in his exaggerations. Even Debbie Greenwood is full of it, it didn't take her long to settle in :mysmilie_59:

All the presenters appear to be under orders to sell hard-harder than ever! That's probably why Andy has gone.
They are fighting for survival.

All the presenters appear to be under orders to sell hard-harder than ever! That's probably why Andy has gone.
They are fighting for survival.

Well the hard sell is fine so long as they don't try and deceive as they have in the past, they know what will happen if they do. Personally I think they need to be careful though, if they go 'too hard' it may well alienate viewers. Watching the increasingly dreadful Sally Jacks screaming with her grid pressed right up against the camera lens is surely an unpleasant sight for many, not to mention bizarre. Even American Infomercials don't stoop to such revolting tactics, it isn't nice at all.

One thing I have noticed is that items aren't exactly flying off the shelves but that could merely be because it's January. It was interesting that yesterday they gave over a full 30 minutes of the 10pm show to a pre recorded slot for 'Boom!', maybe this is something we'll see more of to cut presenter and studio costs?

I have no idea what they can do to be profitable, long term they surely cannot keep relying on suckers to spend well over the odds on products that are not worth the p+p alone.

I must be honest, that has crossed my mind too but i'm probably just being over cynical much like I was when the £6000 prize draw was won by 'A Smith' :mysmilie_59:

I disagree about Debbie, I think she is still very mild, humorous and informative. She doesn't do high-pressure.

I disagree about Debbie, I think she is still very mild, humorous and informative. She doesn't do high-pressure.

I agree with much of what you say there but with respect I didn't say she did 'high pressure', I said she was 'full of it'.

And when selling cheapo stinkers and £1 bracelets that she apparently 'loves' I think she is but what else can the poor mare be when she is selling complete crap? :mysmilie_14:

I feel for her, I really do. Do check her out when she's next selling a Rosa Benini patchwork sack, trust me she'll be full of it. Somehow I cannot see an elegant lady like Debbie sporting one of these when she next goes out for dinner with Mr Coia, whatever she claims :mysmilie_59:

sack.jpg

He already has five torches from a couple of months ago. Seems he's in the dark in more ways than one.

He already has five torches from a couple of months ago. Seems he's in the dark in more ways than one.

I hope Lee has a big house. Peter Sherlock is in grave danger of losing his 'most prolific Sit-Up shopper' title :mysmilie_59:

I bet Lee hasn't got 700 perfume bottles though :mysmilie_844:

I hope Lee has a big house. Peter Sherlock is in grave danger of losing his 'most prolific Sit-Up shopper' title :mysmilie_59:

I bet Lee hasn't got 700 perfume bottles though :mysmilie_844:

I thought it might be Lisa's Mam using an alias and using the torches cos she's spent the leccy money at Bid :mysmilie_5:

Lee from Ventor has just gone and bought himself the ' joyful Buddha money frog figurine' for £7.99 Sadly no name Check from James Russell. Lee's such a canny shopper.

I don't believe it! Just flicked over from Bid to Price Drop and I see sodding Lee from Ventor scroll across the bottom of the screen AGAIN!

And strangely he bought the multi tool LED torch light again - for £3.99. Seems very dodgy to me......

Latest posts

Back