God help us all...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

KingEurope

Registered Shopper
lisa-brush-price-bid.png

She's a bit busy, isn't she?

Lisa Brash is on Price Drop at 6.30pm tonight instead of 10.00pm. she said she can say goodbye to Birkett at the end of his final shift. He said he is bringing ee-fin on.

I hope he's prepared.

:grin: I switched from Bid to Price-drop last night and the words coming out of Brash's mouth - surprise surprise - were about herself! Turned right off and went to bed.

:grin: I switched from Bid to Price-drop last night and the words coming out of Brash's mouth - surprise surprise - were about herself! Turned right off and went to bed.

She'll probably make his leaving about her, the woman cannot help herself. I cannot imagine what she saw in Mike Mason who isn't exactly averse to talking about himself either, their conversations must have been fascinating.

I only managed her introduction and turned it off as well,

now now, you know it upsets Lisa when we suggest she's self centred, she said so on air one evening! (she actually said people have referred to her as selfish and self centred on a certain website and she doesn't care!)
however, I do feel she discloses more about herself than is dignified for a woman approaching a certain age - especially the very 'personal' stuff - TMI Lisa my lovely!

now now, you know it upsets Lisa when we suggest she's self centred, she said so on air one evening! (she actually said people have referred to her as selfish and self centred on a certain website and she doesn't care!)
however, I do feel she discloses more about herself than is dignified for a woman approaching a certain age - especially the very 'personal' stuff - TMI Lisa my lovely!

On the upside she wouldn't ever get lonely if she found herself on a desert island.

When asked who her perfect dinner guest would be she answered 'me':mysmilie_59:

Don't force me to do a "leave lisa alone" video

Lisa is fine, sure she's a monumental bullshitter and has a tendency to be somewhat narcissistic but there's worse than the Brash.

I can think of several, easily :mysmilie_59:

Lisa is fine, sure she's a monumental bullshitter and has a tendency to be somewhat narcissistic but there's worse than the Brash.

when i started watching bid more regularly, i recall being bemused by brash but liking jaxx

my how times have changed

no no no Wirral, don't backtrack, I want to see mr tom's 'leave Lisa alone' video!
come on mr tom bring it on!

She'll probably make his leaving about her, the woman cannot help herself. I cannot imagine what she saw in Mike Mason who isn't exactly averse to talking about himself either, their conversations must have been fascinating.

What was she like before her Mason years? I never knew if her until about 2 years ago but a friend said she used to be quite timid, it would be funny if Debbie turns into another Brash once given the Bid TV treatment lol.

she's at it again tonight!!!

Apparently she gets spotted in the street all the time and is asked what the best product is to buy...

Funnily enough it's what she's selling this very minute! Snake serum oil!

Yeah yeah, quit the B$ Brash! :mysmilie_15:

she's at it again tonight!!!

Apparently she gets spotted in the street all the time and is asked what the best product is to buy...

Funnily enough it's what she's selling this very minute! Snake serum oil!

Yeah yeah, quit the B$ Brash! :mysmilie_15:

I hear she's quite a personality in South Shields, second only to Big Al who runs the Tattoo Parlour.

Things to look forward to in 2014

Lisa's one hour reality show to be aired on her internet channel!......and if that wasn't enough...

She will also be doing live 'shopping with Lisa' in her living room where she will be reviewing and selling some of her fave things

:mysmilie_14:

Lisa's one hour reality show to be aired on her internet channel!......and if that wasn't enough...

She will also be doing live 'shopping with Lisa' in her living room where she will be reviewing and selling some of her fave things

Presumably her favourite things will also be her daughters and Mam's favourite things too?

I look forward to it, maybe she can give us a guided tour of all her Kinkade art. Surely she must have some?

Does she really think people want to see her in a reality show about her life?
She really is delusional.

Latest posts

Back