God help us all...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does she really think people want to see her in a reality show about her life?
She really is delusional.

Yes I think she does. She's been on about it for a while now. I thought she might give it up when she asked how many would like to see her do a reality show and got very little response but it seems she's ploughing forward with the idea.

We might be pleasantly surprised, I'm always up for learning a little more about art :wonder:

I can see the likes of Rezzy dropping in for coffee.......(yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly)

Yes I think she does. She's been on about it for a while now. I thought she might give it up when she asked how many would like to see her do a reality show and got very little response but it seems she's ploughing forward with the idea.

We might be pleasantly surprised, I'm always up for learning a little more about art :wonder:

I can see the likes of Rezzy dropping in for coffee.......(yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly)

we'd all watch it and you know it lol

I'm quite certain it would be either the best show on tv or the worst show on tv.

if it were possible it would be both - almost like it's so bad that it's good!
of course we'd all watch and we all know it and we would absolutely post reviews straight afterwards
personally.......I can't wait!! :mysmilie_8:

if it were possible it would be both - almost like it's so bad that it's good!
of course we'd all watch and we all know it and we would absolutely post reviews straight afterwards
personally.......I can't wait!! :mysmilie_8:

I hope there is footage of her being stopped on the street... reasons mainly include

1) she dropped something

2) the person she is walking with, dropped something

3) for directions around south shields.

Latest posts

Back