Christmas is over.. New Year Sales and Elvis Birthday to look forward to...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stunning!

Registered Shopper
Well they started in late September but Christmas is over for Bid for another year...:mysmilie_3:
so what have we got to look forward to..

peter Simon's new year eve party show.. champagne at midnight.. I bet Liana hopes she ain't on duty that night!!:mysmilie_17:

Mega deal sales nights... loose shirts, no ties.. its all got to go...Happy new year to you ! :mysmilie_14:

& then the Elvis birthday week/weekend... boy will they milk that event... Elvis this.. Elvis that... "just grab it"!"

It's all about how fat they've got over Christmas now and they need to lose a few pounds but of course they're cancelling their expensive gym memberships.

Bring on the fitness machines!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooo and Valentines Day here we come :mysmilie_8:

It's all about how fat they've got over Christmas now and they need to lose a few pounds but of course they're cancelling their expensive gym memberships.

Bring on the fitness machines!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooo and Valentines Day here we come :mysmilie_8:

Next months schedule will consist of the following;

Fibre Trim
Annie in 'gym wear' modelling gym equipment
Peter Simon and Elise summer fashion (will the colour green or yellow be in this year?)
Car gear for your car with those god awful snow grip 'tracks' which you lay under your wheels but then realise when you go over the snow tracks you need to get out of your car, pick them up and then realise, a) you're stuck again and have to do the same thing a 1000 times before you reach home or b) someone has Grand Theft Auto'd your car and run you over because you left the ignition running.
Charlie painting a fence panel
Elvis

Fibre Trim
Peter Simon and Elise summer fashion (will the colour green or yellow be in this year?)
Car gear for your car with those god awful snow grip 'tracks' which you lay under your wheels but then realise when you go over the snow tracks you need to get out of your car, pick them up and then realise, a) you're stuck again and have to do the same thing a 1000 times before you reach home or b) someone has Grand Theft Auto'd your car and run you over because you left the ignition running.
Elvis

I love this! but is this really all we've got to look forward to?!
Not to worry, they'll soon wheel out the valentines and easter tat!
speaking of which, I went to a well known supermarket this morning and at the checkout were boxes of chocolate bunny shaped items which were being sold as christmas reindeer/santa chocolates! I swear and cross my heart that's the truth!

Fibre Trim
Elvis

This literally made me laugh out loud. Great post ****** hilarious lol

Bingo's right.... these shysters should be fired and andy hodgeson should be made life president of "the honest shopping channel"

Latest posts

Back