Merry christmas bidsters and pricedroppers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
Happy Christmas everyone...I hope Seb and the boys have invited Peter round for a deep fill........ed mince pie and a nice warm meal, he would be on his own this year having to reopen gifts sent to him at bid by viewers if they haven't, Just in case you have become computer literate Pete or not only currently on the latest of those tablets and are reading this I hope you have a good day its a quite exxxxxtrraaaaaaaaaooooordinnaryyyyyyyyyyy site isn't it?

Elisa get a nice drink for yourself

Lisa I hope you got a Kinkade from Santa

Marina I hope you get a nice pen which writes nice

James must have got some tanzanite and the elf jumper oh and don't forget a Phillip Mercier Chritsian Lars watch pack

Mike's goddess must have got him that James Bond watch after seeing how much he loooovvvvvveddddd it

Last edited:
Yes a merry Christmas to all.... Just to think of all that Bid meat in the oven now the smell radiating around the house.... those quality gifts wrapped and ready to be opened.... The table set with floating candles and viner knifes & forks awaiting the guests.... Batteries piled high, Kinkades hanging on the wall...Elvis playing in the background (from last years cd collection), Xmas jumpers being put on... left nipples being squeezed to play festive tune,..ah Yes that's a bid TV Christmas!

Happy Christmas everyone.

I hear that currently Mike Mason is stinking half of Newmarket out, he went a bit too far with his Prestige Deep Sense (only the SECOND fragrance he has ever bought from Bid).

Have a great time xxx :mysmilie_8:

Yes a merry Christmas to all.... Just to think of all that Bid meat in the oven now the smell radiating around the house.... those quality gifts wrapped and ready to be opened.... The table set with floating candles and viner knifes & forks awaiting the guests.... Batteries piled high, Kinkades hanging on the wall...Elvis playing in the background (from last years cd collection), Xmas jumpers being put on... left nipples being squeezed to play festive tune,..ah Yes that's a bid TV Christmas!

Don't forget the worry angels which bring luck & general well being to everybody who is lucky enough to own them

Merry Christmas from the Newbe!

Just joined the forum - Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for all the chuckles, pure Gold.:mysmilie_8:

a very happy christmas to one and all
have a great time whatever you're all doing
don't forget after the festivities you can go on the zotrim and folding exercise bike!
enjoy a yonanas dessert to provide a lighter alternative to christmas pudding!

My brother was gonna get me a fillip merrrrrrrrrrceyyyyyyyyay

but thought i'd prepre the £8 p&p money in cash. he was right.

Merry christmas to all my fans and bingo. i jest

i reakon 'our bet' is has got the turkey in the halogen and peter is sitting under the faux fur blanket in his laser cut slippers and philip mercier watch .
hope bet loves her oscar and lewis crystal lion pendant its absolutely amazing! stunning!

My brother was gonna get me a fillip merrrrrrrrrrceyyyyyyyyay

but thought i'd prepre the £8 p&p money in cash. he was right.

Merry christmas to all my fans and bingo. i jest

I'm a big fan of yours mr tom
hope you're having a fantastic day xx

Happy Christmas everyone...I hope Seb and the boys have invited Peter round for a deep fill........ed mince pie and a nice warm meal, he would be on his own this year having to reopen gifts sent to him at bid by viewers if they haven't, Just in case you have become computer literate Pete or not only currently on the latest of those tablets and are reading this I hope you have a good day its a quite exxxxxtrraaaaaaaaaooooordinnaryyyyyyyyyyy site isn't it?

Elisa get a nice drink for yourself

Lisa I hope you got a Kinkade from Santa

Marina I hope you get a nice pen which writes nice

James must have got some tanzanite and the elf jumper oh and don't forget a Phillip Mercier Chritsian Lars watch pack

Mike's goddess must have got him that James Bond watch after seeing how much he loooovvvvvveddddd it

Some of these comments may pass newbies to the channels by so to quickly explain Peter Simon says not only this and not only that and not only constantly during some sales, he also says a lot of things are quite exxxxtraaaaaaaaoddinaaaaaaaryyyyyyy and finally I had to put the innuendo in as we know Peter likes a bit of that at the start of his show, looks to side camera and pulls a funny face:mysmilie_48:

Our lease or Elisa to you and me always says get this for yourself

Lisa is an expert in art like no other and if you trawl through the forums you will see some members are going on an extraordinary journey with her

Marina once famously said when Peter asked her to comment on the pen she said it writes nice

James is the resident jewellery and watches expert

Mike refers to his partner as his goddess

Some of these comments may pass newbies to the channels by so to quickly explain Peter Simon says not only this and not only that and not only constantly during some sales, he also says a lot of things are quite exxxxtraaaaaaaaoddinaaaaaaaryyyyyyy and finally I had to put the innuendo in as we know Peter likes a bit of that at the start of his show, looks to side camera and pulls a funny face:mysmilie_48:

Lisa is an expert in art like no other and if you trawl through the forums you will see some members are going on an extraordinary journey with her

Marina once famously said when Peter asked her to comment on the pen she said it writes nice

good work mega!
it takes someone very special to be able to explain Peter Simon! :mysmilie_8:

Not only did this make me chuckle, not only was it extraordinarily exquisite and decadent in the prose of the angels, from kings and queens
not only did I think to myself at this kind of a buy you can go wrong.

I thought it was ****** good satire, even before the explanation!

thank you deedee, my day was extraorrrrrrrrrrrdinary

I hope yours was also to peter simon levels of excellence.

I'm glad to hear your day has been not only extraoooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrdinary, not only christmas, not only the deliciousness of this time of year, not only the glamour and style of your christmas jumper, not only the truly captivating sparkle of your tree lights :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_14:

I've had a lovely day thank you and yes it has lived up to all Peter Simon's superlatives!

A belated Merry Christmas to all the bidsters out there, sorry I didn't come on yesterday, but I was too busy looking for the stones in my bid diamond ring, necklace and earring set that my hubby bought for me! By the time I got to open my presents, I was already half cut, so can you imagine the absolute shock on my face when I opened not only one, but three boxes of diamond jewellery, as I staggered around the room proudly showing all the rellies and guests my wonderful array of quality diamonds, I did wonder despite having six glasses of cava and a bottle of baileys on board, why everybody was peering so intently and closely at my finery, auntie Mary even used the little magnifying glass that she won earlier in a cracker bless her - then she is over 60! Anyway folks, worse for drink I went upstairs for a nap and when I awoke some three hours later with the sorest of heads, I peered down and the first thing I noticed was the stones in necklace where nowhere to be seen, it was the same with the ring, and I lurched over to the mirror and would you believe, it was the same story with the earrings? ......I was horrified, who could have taken them? I know I was pi$$ed but could one of my jealous guests gouged them out with their mini screwdriver set? could they have been switched whilst I was sleeping? - Maybe they were never there in the first place?! I searched high and low, trying not to arouse my husband's suspicion, he would have been furious at my carelessness, no joy sadly, so I slumped down into the armchair and tried to concentrate on the telly, when he said " I hope you love your present" - Eeek, I thought, Yes darling, I said, nice weather we've been having fgr the time of the year" - Yes, I got them all from Bid, you'd left the tv in the kitchen tuned to it a few weeks ago, I didn't realise what wonderful high end and designer products you can get for such low low prices - p&p's a bit of a bind but with such luxury brands on offer, I reckon it's a small price to pay!

"You got them from bid did you? I'm supposing that some oily toe rag in a three piece suit told you that the crown jewels had nothing on this bunch of tat! Not only have I shown every b'gger we know a set of jamboree bag jewellery, I've spent last hour on me hands and knees searching for something that would have stumped Sherlock Holmes even - Did Mary take that magnifying glass with her?

Anyway, that was yesterday - This is now - Merry Xmas bidders!

Latest posts

Back