Merry christmas bidsters and pricedroppers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry for being late, but I'd like to wish everyone..not only a Merry Christmas..not only Seasons Greetings..the Yuletide Festivities..the Winter splendour of a handmade Italian crystal bowl (with floating candles)..the wonder on the children's faces as they download the Bid tv app onto their Yarvik tablet..a glorious display of handy spanners endorsed by Mike Mason ("You might not need them now, but you will need them sometime in the future. I guarantee it")..the sparkling luminescence of the multi-coloured LED star-shaped tree topper..and of course the Worry Angels..quite simply put, have a delicious Christmas time :D

A belated Merry Christmas to all the bidsters out there, sorry I didn't come on yesterday, but I was too busy looking for the stones in my bid diamond ring, necklace and earring set that my hubby bought for me! By the time I got to open my presents, I was already half cut, so can you imagine the absolute shock on my face when I opened not only one, but three boxes of diamond jewellery, as I staggered around the room proudly showing all the rellies and guests my wonderful array of quality diamonds, I did wonder despite having six glasses of cava and a bottle of baileys on board, why everybody was peering so intently and closely at my finery, auntie Mary even used the little magnifying glass that she won earlier in a cracker bless her - then she is over 60! Anyway folks, worse for drink I went upstairs for a nap and when I awoke some three hours later with the sorest of heads, I peered down and the first thing I noticed was the stones in necklace where nowhere to be seen, it was the same with the ring, and I lurched over to the mirror and would you believe, it was the same story with the earrings? ......I was horrified, who could have taken them? I know I was pi$$ed but could one of my jealous guests gouged them out with their mini screwdriver set? could they have been switched whilst I was sleeping? - Maybe they were never there in the first place?! I searched high and low, trying not to arouse my husband's suspicion, he would have been furious at my carelessness, no joy sadly, so I slumped down into the armchair and tried to concentrate on the telly, when he said " I hope you love your present" - Eeek, I thought, Yes darling, I said, nice weather we've been having fgr the time of the year" - Yes, I got them all from Bid, you'd left the tv in the kitchen tuned to it a few weeks ago, I didn't realise what wonderful high end and designer products you can get for such low low prices - p&p's a bit of a bind but with such luxury brands on offer, I reckon it's a small price to pay!

"You got them from bid did you? I'm supposing that some oily toe rag in a three piece suit told you that the crown jewels had nothing on this bunch of tat! Not only have I shown every b'gger we know a set of jamboree bag jewellery, I've spent last hour on me hands and knees searching for something that would have stumped Sherlock Holmes even - Did Mary take that magnifying glass with her?

Anyway, that was yesterday - This is now - Merry Xmas bidders!

Oh No !! You married a dim-wit! How unfortunate lol

Oh No !! You married a dim-wit! How unfortunate lol

All jokes aside Bingo - A dimwit is the last thing one could describe my husband as! He's got a first class degree in French, Spanish and linguistics, can answer about 70% of the questions on university challenge every week, and has NEVER watched price drop or bid in his life!!! I lied about the diamonds, he bought me a rubber chicken handbag and a onesie!

All jokes aside Bingo - A dimwit is the last thing one could describe my husband as! He's got a first class degree in French, Spanish and linguistics, can answer about 70% of the questions on university challenge every week, and has NEVER watched price drop or bid in his life!!! I lied about the diamonds, he bought me a rubber chicken handbag and a onesie!

What on earth is a rubber chicken handbag?

Well this all sounds a bit 'christin Lars' to me lol

Latest posts

Back