make way for rene valente!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedee

Mike Monroe/Marilyn Mason
oh yes bidders/price droppers, it's the latest 'original' watch brand offering from our favourite channels
move over oskar emil, gianni ricci, that mercier bloke and all the others, there's a new kid in town!
I haven't heard of this brand before so I'm off to research this great, exciting new designer!!
Far closed the sale at £69.99 (how much???) ssshhh don't tell but they're on ebay for about £20

Just to warn you in advance Rene Valente is a right crafty old dog.

He actually dated Rosa Benini whilst she was dating Gianni Ricci.
I don't know how he did it because Rosa was besotted with Gianni at the time - he must have feathered her nest with compliments and false promises (they eventually spilt when Gianni found out as this led to the famous witch hunts of Rome).

Rosa eventually gave birth to Gianni's daughter, they still live together but are not planning on getting married yet.

There's a film being made of this horrid love triangle - out next year on Blu-Ray/DVD.

Just to warn you in advance Rene Valente is a right crafty old dog.

He actually dated Rosa Benini whilst she was dating Gianni Ricci.
I don't know how he did it because Rosa was besotted with Gianni at the time - he must have feathered her nest with compliments and false promises (they eventually spilt when Gianni found out as this led to the famous witch hunts of Rome).

Rosa eventually gave birth to Gianni's daughter, they still live together but are not planning on getting married yet.

There's a film being made of this horrid love triangle - out next year on Blu-Ray/DVD.

Well I'm not one to gossip but I heard that Rozza Benini was putting it about a bit and wasn't popular with the other women, in fact, she had a reputation as a bit of a goldigga!
Anyway, she apparently had a fling with Christin Lars who threw her out when she became pregnant with Giani Ricci's child. Christin didn't want her coz he was knocking off Kate (Tommy was really cross about that!) and said she was a tramp so she begged Gianni to take her in for the sake of their child but he was now with Ms Laurelle a well known French burlesque artiste and wanted nothing to do with her or the child which, incedentally, he said wasn't his.
So one day she's sitting sobbing on the town hall steps clutching her worry angel to her bosom, it's the only thing she has left to believe in, when a voice speaks to her and says 'oi doll, wassup'? Rozza lifts her tear stained face to see none other than JP Dupont offering her his hand in friendship and support. The next bit has become a bit muddled over time but it is thought that Jean Pierre Sand misunderstood JPD's intentions and ran him through with his sword so JPD gasps his last in Rozza's lap uttering very poignantly 'I've lost me shirt 'ere luv'.
Naturally distraught, Rozza ran for all she was worth carrying Ricci's unborn child and joined a commune where they sit around on faux fur leopard print throws, worship faith fairies, worry angels and belief buddhas while detoxing on yonanas but that's by the by, the significant thing is that the founding member of this commune is one Federico Mahora and he has vowed to look after Rozza and her child on the understanding that it becomes an horologist or a fragrance designer
It doesn't seem as though Rene Valente stands a chance if you ask me!

Hmmm that doesn't surprise me at all. Probably only second to the cake pop scandal, that didn't end well either, I've heard it referred to as cake pop - gate!

Latest posts

Back