Extended Money Back Guarantee Period

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
Noticed today that Scott mentioned the usual MBG period has been extended to 7th January, to cover all purchases boughts as Christmas presents.

He also said they were giving free P&P on orders of £100 or above (single or multiple purchase orders).

Trying to make buying from Gems more attractive??:33:

:doggie:

Blimey! That's early. I recall Gems increasing their MGB period last year, but they seemed to do that after TJC extended theirs, which I think happened around the beginning of November.

I think it'll be interesting this year - so many jewellery channels to choose from, so I guess they'll all be working very hard to entice people away from the other channels ... watch this space, eh?!

Yes Marble, I remember that too - the extended MBG started much later in the year. As they all must be feeling the pinch and have far more rivals, it will be interesting to see what sort of treats we are offered by the different channels. How exciting!

Omg!!!! Is it really only 11 weeks?:52:
Actually,what am I panicking about,that's nearly three months?
Breathe....breathe...calm.:64:
What happened to the willy-nilly smiley?I used that one the most I think.Obviously a reflection on my life.

Last edited:
Omg!!!! Is it really only 11 weeks?:52:
Actually,what am I panicking about,that's nearly three months?
Breathe....breathe...calm.:64:
What happened to the willy-nilly smiley?I used that one the most I think.Obviously a reflection on my life.

Which one was that? The running around in a panic smilie? Or is that just a wild guess :D

Latest posts

Back