What products would u like to see less off ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
What products would u like to see less off in 2014 ? Can be anything sit-up sell, i want less jewellery,technology (especially tablets on one ever heard off) and beauty products. Sell usefull products that we need.

I'd get rid of the art (who are they trying to kid), i'd get rid of 75% of the fragrances, 50% of the clothing

I'd keep all of the presenters (only because i'm not the sort of person that could ''fire'' a person) but i'd make peter simon and elisa foreman-portelli wish they had never heard of me.

I'd make them watch qvc so they can see how a proper shopping channel operates... and then work out how we can be different but without being third-rate

I'd like to see far less "tat"! Ok, I know we could argue that 90% of what they sell is crap, but what I really mean is "useless crap" Worry Angels, battery operated dusters, battery operated lights, silly little plastic things you boil eggs in, hideous plaster of paris ornaments, jewellery that isn't worth a light (Gold plating, microscopic chips of diamond -why bother?)!

I would like to see the P&P cost reduced. Pre Christmas, I purchased several items from a well known retail outlet with an on line option. It included 1 pair of heavy brogue shoes, 2 shirts, and 10 pairs of socks. I had them delivered to my home the day after for just £3.50. Now that's worth the postage for next day delivery.
In the past I confess to buying the Ocean tv dongle (which is a load of rubbish) which added the usual £7.99 P&P. The weight of that item was as light as a feather but to charge £7.99 is a bit extortionate. Get it sorted bid/PD. Wake up to the power of on line options or your stations will sink without trace.

I would like to see the P&P cost reduced. Pre Christmas, I purchased several items from a well known retail outlet with an on line option. It included 1 pair of heavy brogue shoes, 2 shirts, and 10 pairs of socks. I had them delivered to my home the day after for just £3.50. Now that's worth the postage for next day delivery.
In the past I confess to buying the Ocean tv dongle (which is a load of rubbish) which added the usual £7.99 P&P. The weight of that item was as light as a feather but to charge £7.99 is a bit extortionate. Get it sorted bid/PD. Wake up to the power of on line options or your stations will sink without trace.

I would like to see more Wonderscarves. They are not on enough.

Latest posts

Back