Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Peter simon is still doing beauty, fashion and jewellery products is that it peter is that it all you can sell nothing else ? He is on his comfort zone about time peter started selling other products.

The Larry Grayson shtick was pretty lame last night and the reference to mince pies and loving a deep fill left me with a little bit of sick in my mouth. Marina was looking particularly fit though.

The Larry Grayson shtick was pretty lame last night and the reference to mince pies and loving a deep fill left me with a little bit of sick in my mouth. Marina was looking particularly fit though.

eeeuwww, he's just vile
his monologues are an insult to Larry Grayson
I think I'd have been a bit sick in my mouth too but I just can't bear to watch him

So glad Peter is back!
He's tripping over his words again tonight ......tried to say thermometer when doing that snow melt stuff! What language was he speaking!!!

Maud now has a surname we notice......it's ...wait for it.....Shagbolt !
Hmmm

He's selling yet another polyester throw:-

"It gives you a warmth of sunshine, of arrid temperatures, of the feel of heat and coziness against the skin". But then.......

"As that speckle of hailstone gathering in the clarity of a very clear night as the stars are shining and the ice is forming on the window panes. You snuggle down into your throw that delights you and warms you, gently sending you off into the (abyth?) of a pleasant dream as you nod your head and suddenly in those five minutes of blissful warmth and comfort. For the mind has shut out the everyday existence of the problems and the woes. As you snuggle in, the aches of the back and the wrists and the kness. The warmth of listening to the television in the corner, the cat may jump on your lap or the dog sits by your side on the sofa. As your partner just suddenly says if you're tired go to bed. This is the warmth of a throw".

"It gives you a warmth of sunshine, of arrid temperatures, of the feel of heat and coziness against the skin". But then.......

"As that speckle of hailstone gathering in the clarity of a very clear night as the stars are shining and the ice is forming on the window panes. You snuggle down into your throw that delights you and warms you, gently sending you off into the (abyth?) of a pleasant dream as you nod your head and suddenly in those five minutes of blissful warmth and comfort. For the mind has shut out the everyday existence of the problems and the woes. As you snuggle in, the aches of the back and the wrists and the kness. The warmth of listening to the television in the corner, the cat may jump on your lap or the dog sits by your side on the sofa. As your partner just suddenly says if you're tired go to bed. This is the warmth of a throw".

Oh, my god.

Oh, my god.

He is quite bizarre.

I suppose if you owned Bid and it was making millions you probably wouldn't much care about his self serving antics. Sadly they are in the tank, I think I know what I'd do!

I wonder why Bid are supposedly still 'Cutting the cost of Christmas'? I know they started in September, maybe they can't bear to admit its over!

I think another sale is looming :mysmilie_59:

He is quite bizarre.

I suppose if you owned Bid and it was making millions you probably wouldn't much care about his self serving antics. Sadly they are in the tank, I think I know what I'd do!

I wonder why Bid are supposedly still 'Cutting the cost of Christmas'? I know they started in September, maybe they can't bear to admit its over!

I think another sale is looming :mysmilie_59:

methinks Dr. Green doesn't realise the mess he's gotten himself into by buying Sit-up :mysmilie_17:

Can anyone here imagine what it'll be like when the good doctor tries to change anything? and will Dr. Green sack Dr. Keller and rename the boots under his own mantra?

The grim reaper is in the Sit-up carpark considering his options of who's first...

He makes me want to "throw" up!

I felt sorry for poor Tanya last night, he was particularly vile.

awww no, poor Tanya, I feel sorry for Liana too
I was watching Liana just now and she seems such a sweetie and she has a lovely presenting style
she looked quite comfortable with Mark Ryes but I've seen her with Vile Peter and she's appeared really anxious and uptight
I hope she goes home before Peter's shift today because I really don't think she's comfortable with him

it's ok girls, we understand how you must feel having to work with a slimy perv
we're on your side! :mysmilie_48:

awww no, poor Tanya, I feel sorry for Liana too
I was watching Liana just now and she seems such a sweetie and she has a lovely presenting style
she looked quite comfortable with Mark Ryes but I've seen her with Vile Peter and she's appeared really anxious and uptight
I hope she goes home before Peter's shift today because I really don't think she's comfortable with him

it's ok girls, we understand how you must feel having to work with a slimy perv
we're on your side! :mysmilie_48:

It's only a guess but I fancy there were a few people there who enjoyed the 2 weeks Dirty Peter was on holiday!

Dirty Peter isn't having a great night. Despite spending ages on an Ingersoll watch and trawling out every story in his repertoire (his Dad left him an Ingersoll in his will) he only sold 6.

I wouldn't have thought there are too many people who watch Bid that are going to shell out £170 on a watch like that in January.

Dirty Peter isn't having a great night. Despite spending ages on an Ingersoll watch and trawling out every story in his repertoire (his Dad left him an Ingersoll in his will) he only sold 6.

I wouldn't have thought there are too many people who watch Bid that are going to shell out £170 on a watch like that in January.

well maybe if his sales bomb the new bosses will consider his position within the company *deedee says optimistically!
I think there's a jewellery showcase tonight on Bid, does that mean Neil will be spouting knowledge of lapidary and generally overselling base metal or plated tat?

well maybe if his sales bomb the new bosses will consider his position within the company *deedee says optimistically!
I think there's a jewellery showcase tonight on Bid, does that mean Neil will be spouting knowledge of lapidary and generally overselling base metal or plated tat?

In Dirty Peter's defence I doubt many of them could shift a £170 watch in the first week of January, certainly not an Ingersoll anyway. Seems a strange product to have on and waste so much time for such little return.

I'm not going to watch Neil Russell's show tonight, I might watch one of his highly respected documentary films on DVD though. Have you seen his film about Triplet Opals?

It's fascinating.

In Dirty Peter's defence I doubt many of them could shift a £170 watch in the first week of January, certainly not an Ingersoll anyway. Seems a strange product to have on and waste so much time for such little return.

I'm not going to watch Neil Russell's show tonight, I might watch one of his highly respected documentary films on DVD though. Have you seen his film about Triplet Opals?

It's fascinating.

I have his triplet opal DVD and I watch it quite regularly, it's incredibly informative and fascinatingly educational
but I actually prefer his moissanite documentary, I think it's some of his finest work, I can't help myself, I have to watch it as a treat now and then
again, it's totally riveting and draws the viewer in to this incredible world of space diamonds, fascinating!

Latest posts

Back