Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's fascinating.

Im getting concerned a little now with these flim director references, as Triplet Opals, is an anagram of 'Part Lies Plot' Is that his theme of his latest video nasty?

It's fascinating.

Im getting concerned a little now with these flim director references, as Triplet Opals, is an anagram of 'Part Lies Plot' Is that his theme of his latest video nasty?

Do try and catch some of his works, Neil Russell is considered one of the most exciting contemporary British film makers of his generation.

His early works are a bit rough around the edges but still showcase his potential. 'Mine, All Mine' is one of the most popular documentaries on Tanzanian Television and his Bio Pic of Philip Mercier called 'A Day In Paris' really is a delight.

Magnifique.

It's fascinating.

Wirral is absolutely right Bid Up Side Down, Neil has produced some breathtaking pieces
Agreed he's grown as a film maker over time but some of his early 'raw' stuff is captivating nonetheless
I actually have the box set of his work and although 'Moissanite, Diamonds from Space' is my favourite, I also rate 'Tommy & Kate - an insight into the partnership', it's full of surprises
but if you're new to his craft I thoroughly recommend 'Swarowski - how to fake it', a very insightful and deeply probing documentary giving the low down on this very competitive aspect of the jewellery world
try it and I'm sure you'll be hooked!

Wirral is absolutely right Bid Up Side Down, Neil has produced some breathtaking pieces
Agreed he's grown as a film maker over time but some of his early 'raw' stuff is captivating nonetheless
I actually have the box set of his work and although 'Moissanite, Diamonds from Space' is my favourite, I also rate 'Tommy & Kate - an insight into the partnership', it's full of surprises
but if you're new to his craft I thoroughly recommend 'Swarowski - how to fake it', a very insightful and deeply probing documentary giving the low down on this very competitive aspect of the jewellery world
try it and I'm sure you'll be hooked!

Indeed, and because he has such strong skills of persuasion he's able to get the big names on board for his films.

The world is his oyster. I'm thinking Obama, Beyoncé, Streep, Benini, Valente.

Indeed, and because he has such strong skills of persuasion he's able to get the big names on board for his films.

The world is his oyster. I'm thinking Obama, Beyoncé, Streep, Benini, Valente.

funny you should say that Wirral, I've heard from my source* that Rene Valente is in talks with Neil to negotiate a full length feature film of his life and creative journey
how he gets these massive names on board beats me, pure skill, charm and persuasion I suppose
I feel he'll have it made if he can pull this off

*source may or may not exist

funny you should say that Wirral, I've heard from my source* that Rene Valente is in talks with Neil to negotiate a full length feature film of his life and creative journey
how he gets these massive names on board beats me, pure skill, charm and persuasion I suppose
I feel he'll have it made if he can pull this off

*source may or may not exist

Ha Ha :mysmilie_59:

Neil Russell has a selection of safety products tonight, and an innovative 'Neil' Of The Day that will keep us toastie warm.

Ha Ha :mysmilie_59:

Neil Russell has a selection of safety products tonight, and an innovative 'Neil' Of The Day that will keep us toastie warm.

oooh decisions decisions
whether to watch Neil or Lisa? hmmm, I might watch Neil for the entertainment of him selling safety products but then again I might watch Lisa to hear her talk about herself all night

Peter Simon selling Coty L'Aimant tonight....

He called the creator about 4 different names in the space of 30 seconds...... Francis Coty, Francois Coty, Francesc Coty and Francesco Coty..... oh Peter the mumbling old fool act doesn't fool anyone.

Peter Simon selling Coty L'Aimant tonight....

He called the creator about 4 different names in the space of 30 seconds...... Francis Coty, Francois Coty, Francesc Coty and Francesco Coty..... oh Peter the mumbling old fool act doesn't fool anyone.

The website had it detailed on the front page of the website as Coty L'aiment!

Such a professional outfit.

Latest from his spitting lips.......they asked him to do Splash but he said no :mysmilie_19:

Ha Ha :mysmilie_14:

I heard a cheeky little rumour that Mark Kermode is interviewing Neil Russell on this weeks 'The Film Review' on the BBC News Channel.

They're discussing Neil's latest film 'The Secret Life of Dirty Mitty'.

Peter Simon's on now selling a cheap jumper made from some hideous synthetic material-'It feels like cashmere !'

No wonder they're going down the tubes.

Peter Simon's on now selling a cheap jumper made from some hideous synthetic material-'It feels like cashmere !'

No wonder they're going down the tubes.

Hideous cardi, he reckons if you're a GG or bigger it makes the bust look smaller. Don't know how he works that one out, the front is covered in pearls, which the eye is going to go to first.

Noticed he says 'trouseez' instead of trousers.

The moment I heard them start talking about 'Bet' I switched over.

The Nation's Favourite Monday Afternoon Show? More like the weirdest show. What a very, very odd couple they are :mysmilie_13:

The moment I heard them start talking about 'Bet' I switched over.

The Nation's Favourite Monday Afternoon Show? More like the weirdest show. What a very, very odd couple they are :mysmilie_13:

Thankfully I missed the start and this Bet fantasy.

Selling four scarves, 'for four of them, now what would you pay?' She said £40........I said £4

Thankfully I missed the start and this Bet fantasy.

Selling four scarves, 'for four of them, now what would you pay?' She said £40........I said £4

Maybe I'm being a bit over the top but I really struggle to watch them, it's one thing him going on about 'Bet' when he's on his own but when those two actually have a conversation about 'her', well that's even too weird for me and that's saying something :mysmilie_13:

I can handle the embellishments, the exaggeration, the sizes garbage and the 'I bought this' spiel but two people discussing imaginary characters just to flog tatt and portray an image is where I personally draw the line, it's beyond weird.

Too much for this kidder!

Peter, please bring Bet into the studio one of these days. It'd be simply delicious to see her!

Latest posts

Back