Laura Geller TSV - 09/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's so close to the last one that it makes me think there won't be a B&B in it otherwise they won't sell much as people have stocked up on B&B in the last TSV in December. I wonder what the new pressed powder is like in the oval compact?

I haven't used any of the stuff from the last one yet! That was 15/12 so less than 2 months between them. They do seem to be in a bit of a repetitive cycle at the moment, don't they?? Mally, Lulu, Emu etc seem to be on all the time as TSVs, which is fine if you like them...... I wonder if some brands just cannot make enough product for a TSv or if some do not want to do the bargain price that often. Or is the repetition q's choice?

In case anyone hasn't noticed, there is an LG outlet show on tonight at 11.00. Mind you, they do not seem to give much of a discount in their outlets that I have seem.

I ordered 5 of the last LG TSV, 2 for me and the rest for my sisters. Got charged for 5 but received 1, very disappointing. QVC did say they would refund - I must check that they have done it.

So , looking forward to the next one, and wouldn't mind BNB. Would love to get a concealer. They had an anniversary special which had a BnB, huge spackle, concealer and kabuki brush at an insane price. Unfortunately I had a break from both the forum and QVC so missed it. I was gutted when I found out!

In case anyone hasn't noticed, there is an LG outlet show on tonight at 11.00. Mind you, they do not seem to give much of a discount in their outlets that I have seem.
I have checked all online LG and the prices are as I remember them, no outlet prices except 1 or 2 last clicks. Are they going to to do it the very last minute? I didn't think they were that efficient.

I ordered 5 of the last LG TSV, 2 for me and the rest for my sisters. Got charged for 5 but received 1, very disappointing. QVC did say they would refund - I must check that they have done it.

So , looking forward to the next one, and wouldn't mind BNB. Would love to get a concealer. They had an anniversary special which had a BnB, huge spackle, concealer and kabuki brush at an insane price. Unfortunately I had a break from both the forum and QVC so missed it. I was gutted when I found out!
That's terrible Laura L'occitane Earle, what a disappointment for you, but I always look on the bright side, one set is better than none at all.

I have checked all online LG and the prices are as I remember them, no outlet prices except 1 or 2 last clicks. Are they going to to do it the very last minute? I didn't think they were that efficient.

Have just been online and there are a number of items in the clearance section so I assume these will be the ones.

Have just been online and there are a number of items in the clearance section so I assume these will be the ones.
Oh wow, that's scary how many items are in the clearance that means that they won't come back in stock.
The Malibu blush and Banana eye pencils are a fairly new addition to LG range.
I suppose this means that LG will be bringing in new products.

Laura has put this on her FB page;

The February TSV is going to be our Baked Confections collection! Including: Balance-n-Brighten, NEW Baked Brulee Blush, NEW Luscious Lips Liquid Lipstick, NEW Baked Eye Stripes, Large Retractable Angled Kabuki and Spackle

Xx

They are coming around faster than our local bus service these TSV'S from the same brands. I read on Ay Twitter that Ojon pulled out because they did not want to supply Q anymore.

QVC is a great launchpad for niche brands to publicise their range, but once they're famous or when they've been bought out by one of the beauty megaliths, they don't need Q anymore plus their returns policy is too onerous for large and small brands longterm. Ojon is now stocked by Boots and other dreaded High Street stores so QVC with it's need for new products and new collections has outlived its usefulness.

I wonder why we can't have the Baked Elements foundation same as was in the US version of this TSV.

That is virtually the same ensemble of products of every UK TSV she does. A B&B, a blusher, an eyeshadow, a brush, a lipglosszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

I've only been watching QVC for a year and have had a feeling of deja vu for at least 6 months now, how on earth do those of you who've been watching for years get on?!

Latest posts

Back