Anyone watching The Bridge 2?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Missed the first series but loving this one. Fan of Scandi crime novels so this is right up my street. Would like to have the directness of Saga although she is totally lacking in any social skills ( I think her character is supposed to have mild asbergers (sp?)

Yes of course it is. It shows the developing story of how Saga and Martin first started working together. Of course you will know who did it as he is in prison in the second series. But the story twists and turns all over the place, with suspects.

Not sure if you have Sky? They made a English version called The Tunnel, which is the same story(but not as good acting etc).

Don't know why they keep copying these Scandi series - the originals are just so good and the subtitles are clear and easy to read. Of course, you daren't doze off for a nanosecond as you will miss something! I love the interaction between Saga and Martin (they are such opposites). Definitely worth watching.

As soon as series 2 is finished I will dig out the first and give it a go.

Did you watch The Killing? I read the book but did not watch the series.

The Americans made their own version and called it The Bridge.

I never watched The Killing, I am not sure why??? Subtitles don't bother me at all, and I can sit and follow the twists and turns.

Well we are coming to near the end, only two more episodes next week.

They seem to be pointing now in a certain at a certain person. Most on other boards are thinking its them for sure. But as usual with The Bridge final twist could spring on us.

Did anyone see Saga and Martin on TV yesterday? She looked amazing - much more attractive than in her role as Saga and Martin just looked exactly the same as he does on screen.

There is an interview with Martin online in The Guardian.

He said people want Saga and Martin as a couple, but he believes it would totally wrong(yes it would), as she is more like a older daughter to him.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Bridge 2. I hope they repeat the first series. I know we'd know who did it, so to speak but that wouldn't bother me. I really enjoyed Borgen as well.

Did Martin really poison Jens?

I thoroughly enjoyed The Bridge 2 and am quite sad that it has now finished. It was certainly fast paced, loads of red herrings along the way. Right up my street. We were actually speaking to the TV and telling Pernille to get out of the ladies cloakroom - I just knew she was going to get coughed on!!

Do you think Martin really has poisoned Jens? I do hope not because it would mean him going to prison and it wouldnt be the same without him.

Excellent series, cant wait for The Bridge 3!

I see they are making a new series of the Bridge but without Martin. Hope it works ok as I think the difference between the Saga and Martin personalities is what helps make it work - would be boring with all Martins and unwatchable with too many Sagas

Cant wait!

Latest posts

Back