A crushing experience...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Arriving home from work today, I excitedly opened my package from Rocks TV... only to discover that all the contents had been SQUASHED FLAT, as thought an elephant had sat on them. The boxes were crushed, and the jewellery (including a rubellite and tanzanite flower ring and what would otherwise have been a stunning diamond ring) pretty much destroyed!

Needless to say, Rocks replied immediately and are sorting it out... but it's still awful to see such lovely jewellery so badly damaged.

Has this not happened to someone else on here? Methinks I'm not the first... SACK DPD, I say!

Oh no MM, not another squashed order...wonder what on earth is happening???

I am sure Rocks will get it sorted out for you.

Oh flip......not a strong enough term,I know.....to do that to a tanzy and rubellite ring!!!!:11:

You must feel so gutted......thanks goodness that Rocks CS is fab,I am sure your new unsquashed items will be with you soon.

Fingers crossed:1:

Oh good grief, Miss Magpie. What was the delivery driver thinking? He must have known the package was severely damaged.....
did he think you wouldn't notice?

I recall you saying on the chatbox that this was your first purchase of Tanzanite (hope you don't mind me mentioning),
so to hear that this and Rubellite amongst others has been trashed is doubly disappointing.

Since this is the second time this has happened (that we know of), would you update us if Rocks or DPD find out exactly
what had happened to your package and how it came to be delivered in this state?

Oh good grief, Miss Magpie. What was the delivery driver thinking? He must have known the package was severely damaged.....
did he think you wouldn't notice?

I recall you saying on the chatbox that this was your first purchase of Tanzanite (hope you don't mind me mentioning),
so to hear that this and Rubellite amongst others has been trashed is doubly disappointing.

Since this is the second time this has happened (that we know of), would you update us if Rocks or DPD find out exactly
what had happened to your package and how it came to be delivered in this state?

I don't think the driver would have noticed, inside the pastic bag - I didn't until I opened it. My first thought was that it was just the boxes that were damaged, until I opened them...

I'm sorry sorry this is a bit sick, but I've just realised the irony... One of the things that got squashed was a HEDGEHOG!

Oh dear, how awful. What a shame for rockstv too, to have deliverys destroyed. Perhaps bad handling from the delivery company could be a factor when items arrive with stones missing? I am sure if the items are manhandled badly this may be the case.
Fab that rockstv are sorting it so well for you. :1:

Sounds to me like its been run over by the van :33: aw i'm SURE Rocks will sort you out some replacements pronto, it must be infuriating for them as well, can you imagine, the jewellery leaves then in good faith and arrives like that :11:

:53::53: sorry for your disapointment ,hope its sorted quickly for you,i have the rubellite/tanzy on order !!!eeek. Though a squashed hedgehog made me smile [sorry] x

Poor MissM - I'm sure with their CS track record that Rocks will do what they can for you. And poor, poor hedgehog :)56::18:)

How disappointing for you Miss M, but as all the others have said, Rocks are such a fab company that it will get sorted in no time. I imagine couriers carry insurance for this sort of thing, so Rocks won't be out of pocket either. It's gutting I know, same thing happened when my beautiful RS bracelet arrived in 2 separate pieces, I could have cried.

Poor Hedgie, I can only hope he didn't suffer.:11:

:doggie:

How disappointing for you Miss M, but as all the others have said, Rocks are such a fab company that it will get sorted in no time. I imagine couriers carry insurance for this sort of thing, so Rocks won't be out of pocket either. It's gutting I know, same thing happened when my beautiful RS bracelet arrived in 2 separate pieces, I could have cried.

Poor Hedgie, I can only hope he didn't suffer.:11:

:doggie:

Oh, no, M4G - I didn't know that had happened to your RS! Was that from BKK?

Judging from the state of Hedgie, I reckon he died pretty quick.

A roadkill ring!:18: That's a bit tragic to say the least.:17:
I'm sure it'll all be sorted.Hope you get nice (3D) replacements.:1:

Oh no that is so disappointing, I hate it when things arrive damaged it really puts me off the item. :11:

Latest posts

Back