Website problems!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamond-lyn

Feel the rush!

Apparently some people are having problems with the homepage not loading this morning, me included.
Fiona's advice to log out, re-boot, log back in etc. etc. is not working!!
I've spent over an hour trying everything I can think of to get the games to load and I'm fed up now!!
Any ideas??? Can anyone remember how we solved it when it happened a few months ago please? Can't find the thread.

Thanks .... going out now before the 'puter goes through the f'in window!!!

:( Lyn

No trouble here. I can remember the thread but not when it was or how it was fixed. I'll have a delve and see if I can find it.

Strangely, there seem to be auctions running on the website on Gems2, though on the TC all channels are the same, with Scot???

Come to think of it Lyn, wouldn't the last thread have been lost when the whole forum went down May/June?

Last edited:
Yep I had the blank screen scenario as well. Logged out, rebooted and.......
:mysmilie_691.gif:.....couldn't remember my log in details......typical!

Got there eventually after a bit of persistence and website's now working OK.......not that I'm buying anything you understand!

Just heard Scott apologise to all Laydeez from Shropshire........something to do with a particular part of their anatomy........:mysmilie_738.gif:

I heard that too, Sacha, and leapt over here (well, typed fairly quickly) to find out what it was all about , 'cos he definitely mentioned ST.com. Nothing here - obviously all the Shropshire ladies still love him really! :D

Rats! just missed a silver and blue diamond ring for £5!! And yes, web bidders can play, and yes, there are sometimes more than 1 or 2 pieces, but no :( I didn't get one.

Last edited:
Won't load for me either.
closed.gif

So it's not just ladies with fat ankles from Shropshire who are having probs!!
bye.gif

I heard that too, Sacha, and leapt over here (well, typed fairly quickly) to find out what it was all about , 'cos he definitely mentioned ST.com. Nothing here - obviously all the Shropshire ladies still love him really! :D

Rats! just missed a silver and blue diamond ring for £5!! And yes, web bidders can play, and yes, there are sometimes more than 1 or 2 pieces, but no :( I didn't get one.

Pimms, you'll find your answer in Julie Finch's thread......(Lyn's post)!

I saw that silver BD ring go.....like greased lightening. Some of the viewers are really hot-to-trot today......:5:

And another one just bit the dust......:11:

That's really weird - I don't have that thread! Just thought - unless it's a VIP one?? Either that or my laptop is screening material it doesn't think I should read :D

:33: website won't load for me either...done the log out reboot scenario..but still no Joy.
I'm in the Yorkshire area.

Here's the thread Pimms:

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4210

Scroll down and read Lyn's post. :D

Here's the thread Pimms:

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4210

Scroll down and read Lyn's post. :D

Thanks Fluff - sorry about making a mountain out of a molehill, but I thought I was going mad - for some reason I thought it was something Scott had said today, but nothing was showing. Obviously if I hadn't fallen behind on my thread reading I would have been on the ball (come on Pimms, keep up, keep up) :58: As always, it was well worth reading :)

:1:The website homepage is loading up for me now ...so all is ok once more.

Fine again for me too!

Rats - I was hoping I had the only website working and had more chance of grabbing those £5 bargains :54:

Come on Pimms.Faster on the trigger/mouse!:1:
I haven't had any problems as I haven't logged in all day.:21:
Just caught up with the 'fat ankles' thread.V funny.

Last edited:

Morning girls
girl_hiya.gif
thanks for your replies. I see the games are now loading ok
Yayness.gif

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner but I've had a cold for the past few days and been feeling a bit cr*p
viannen_16.gif

Stayed in bed yesterday morning ..... I did try and turn Craig on several times but he just kept freezing on me
tool.gif

seemed to be a problem with my box?
connie_girl_pet_kitty.gif

.... my SKY box when there's big black clouds overhead?
remoteImage-53.gif

The one time I switched on he was still frozen and seemed to be holding up an envelope?
3confused.gif

Had no idea what that was all about but I really hope he wasn't showing you a copy of the
restraining order I received from his solicitor the other day
shakinghead.gif

bu.gif
.... I have to stop making lewd suggestions on the forum!
madatdocument.gif
.... ....
umno.gif

15_1_1231.gif
.... ...
evil_laugh5.gif

Fluff!!
puppy.gif
PT hour at 10pm tonight .... especially for you!!!
WashWindow.gif
sneak-1.gif

Fluff Quote: "So it's not just ladies with fat ankles from Shropshire who are having probs!!"

smileyo_O.gif
Watch it madam
thKickInTheButt-1.gif
I'm very happy with 7.3 inches thank you very much!!!
d060.gif

toodlepip-2.gif
bf-wave-happyplace.gif

Musicpiano.gif
blowkiss.gif

Fluff!!
puppy.gif
PT hour at 10pm tonight .... especially for you!!!
WashWindow.gif
sneak-1.gif

yes.gif
I didn't know until Sacha just told me but thank you too! We'll discuss windows tomorrow!!
winky.gif

Fluff Quote: "So it's not just ladies with fat ankles from Shropshire who are having probs!!"

smileyo_O.gif
Watch it madam
thKickInTheButt-1.gif
I'm very happy with 7.3 inches thank you very much!!!
d060.gif

Think I'd be happy with 7.3 inches too!!
yes1.gif

Last edited:
I haven't been able to load the website for hours, anyone else having difficulty?

Are we webbers being nobbled again....... :33:......just cos its a clearance day.

Yes I am having problems too Sacha was ok first thing this morning but haven't been able to load the website for a few hours will check again in a few hours no use ringing as whenever I've had a problem with their website they say 'there's no problem they know of':33:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back