Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

DISNEY THE MUPPETS CRAFT COLLECTION LAUNCHES ON CREATE AND CRAFT

Following the highly successful launches of Disney craft collections since June 2016 including Disney Frozen, Disney Beauty and the Beast, Disney Winnie-the-Pooh and Disney The Lion King, Create and Craft TV has once again teamed up with Character World for a new craft collection. Launching 11th December 2017, this latest range of Disney crafting products features the much-loved characters from Disney The Muppets.

This brand new craft collection includes character dies of Kermit the Frog.....

READ MORE

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Bare Minerals on Best Direct

I was channel flicking on Sky earlier and came across Best Direct selling Bare Minerals (Bare Escentuals)

http://www.bareminerals.co.uk/

Wonder how QVC feels about that!!!! :laughing:

Post Thanks / Like

Whilst flicking through I saw them selling a bag which they called 'majic' and it is EXACTLY the same as a Travlon bag sold on QVC.

Lilian

Graham Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lilian15 View Post
      Whilst flicking through I saw them selling a bag which they called 'majic' and it is EXACTLY the same as a Travlon bag sold on QVC.

Lilian
      It's a brilliant bag, I use it to keep all my bits in for when I do interviews for the radio, Mic, Mini Disc and loads of other stuff.

http://www.bestdirect.tv/product-Maj...iser-BAGUK.htm

Post Thanks / Like

I know Bare Ess have built quite a fan club and I have never tried the brand but I have purchased Avon's mineral powder on an offer for 4 and quite large jars too. I have been using them for a while and have no problems.