Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Bare Minerals on Best Direct

ADVERTISING

I was channel flicking on Sky earlier and came across Best Direct selling Bare Minerals (Bare Escentuals)

http://www.bareminerals.co.uk/

Wonder how QVC feels about that!!!! :laughing:

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Whilst flicking through I saw them selling a bag which they called 'majic' and it is EXACTLY the same as a Travlon bag sold on QVC.

Lilian

•    Advertisment

Graham Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lilian15 View Post
    Whilst flicking through I saw them selling a bag which they called 'majic' and it is EXACTLY the same as a Travlon bag sold on QVC.

Lilian
    It's a brilliant bag, I use it to keep all my bits in for when I do interviews for the radio, Mic, Mini Disc and loads of other stuff.

http://www.bestdirect.tv/product-Maj...iser-BAGUK.htm

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I know Bare Ess have built quite a fan club and I have never tried the brand but I have purchased Avon's mineral powder on an offer for 4 and quite large jars too. I have been using them for a while and have no problems.

•    Advertisment