what came today wow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
:1:: I have had a fabulous haul today I'm sorry i dont know how to do links but i thought some one might take pity on me and do a few for me if i give you the code numbers i wont bore you with them all lol
BE720 HA207 KS317 MH879 SC982 YD742 CZ230

and this is a couple of my favs from the last couple of weeks YS513 LK160 MC577 UD562 BS610 RS852
there is a load more but to many to do all at once
The problem is some are supposed to be pressies but i dont think I will be able to part with them so there all mine hehe:1:
maybe you can let me know how you do links in plain english so i can do my own hopefully one day lol

Sounds like you are having fun with your rocks, Milly! Me too!
Today I have had two 'hedgehogs'... mercifully unsquashed... a white topaz and a peridot... I am getting quite fond of silver and I do like these big styles.... comfy to wear, too.
I also have some items for pressies... and I PROMISE not to keep them for myself..... honest!:1:

Hope i'm on your present list Milly, i'll have no4 please hahahaha

I already have 1 and 2 and love them and how lovely are all the others? absolutely gorgeous BUT :OMG1: what is the last one, its gorgeous.

Oh nice cufflinks too but ah they're mens stuff hahahaha

Fabulous sparklies Milly. I have a few of the pieces myself and I'm constantly amazed by the quality of the Rocks gems. I love the amethyst bracelet. Isn't Rocks amethyst the most gorgeous colour?

:1:Thankyou so much supercoolwillow for doing the links for me
Darls the last one is a white zircon and diamond ring i paid £34 for it in early aug:1: but have seen it go for a lot more since i think one night someone paid a staggering £152:11: i dont know if they kept it .could of got carried away in a bidding war and returned it later .i keep thinking buy it now in case the bubble bursts and have tried to buy some of the medium priced things but its all so tempting lol
the cuff links are a token gesture to OH cant have him left out can we::54:

:1: lovely haul milly i can see why u dont want to give them away, i have the black diamond heart pendant it came back valued at £397.00 ...enjoy

:1:Thankyou so much supercoolwillow for doing the links for me
Darls the last one is a white zircon and diamond ring i paid £34 for it in early aug:1: but have seen it go for a lot more since i think one night someone paid a staggering £152:11: i dont know if they kept it .could of got carried away in a bidding war and returned it later .i keep thinking buy it now in case the bubble bursts and have tried to buy some of the medium priced things but its all so tempting lol
the cuff links are a token gesture to OH cant have him left out can we::54:

Good strategy Milly. I'll remember it. :D

Well done Milly loved your haul looks like i might have to go have a wee nose as not been tempted yet WELL that is until now after seeing your lovely pieces.

wow milly they are soooooooooooooooo gorgeous, I am hard pressed to pick a fav from them. :1:

Well done Milly, fabulous pieces, I have GOT to have that marcasite pendant!!

:doggie:

What a very pretty selection of pieces Milly, they were so nice I just had to go back and take a second look through the list.

Darls has already asked the question I was going to add, its a lovely ring indeed, the last one. I'm sure the recipients of your gifts
will be most delighted indeed. Well done you!

Milly....you have got yourself a fab haul.......they are all so gorgeous,I wouldn't want to give any away...well apart from the cufflinks,man stuff!!

As others have said it's hard to pick a favourite,but it would have to be the zircon ring(bargain) and the black diamond pendants....all so totally lush.

Keep 'em all.....buy socks instead!!!:54:

I have just received no 2 too am love the look of it - its not a flat piece but is all curvey too. I'm yet to test it out on a chain but the colours on it are amazing (& I also found some paua earrings from a-g-e-s ago that I've been gradually polishing back to a shine lol)

Lovely items!

thanks for all your nice comments I am amazed that the black diamond heart is valued at £397 i was going to chose one or the other also got the lozenge shape but will keep both at the prices i paid seems daft not to ,I will post more another day cause i have loads but never knew how to do links lol I'm a bit of a thicko with the pooters lol

Milly do add a link, go to your e-mail (rock e-mail confirmation) and click on the picture, then just copy the address and paste! Try it its easy.

Latest posts

Back