Bobbi Brown Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Caught just a small part of the Bobbi Brown Show at 7 p.m. in between channel-hopping and was literally gobsmacked. :1: Alison (I'm your resident Beauty Expert of 500 years!) Young was explaining various reasons to wear a particular product....I wasn't that interested so I'm not too sure what it was but she came out with these suggestions:

Ideal to wear on Jeans & T-Shirt days and Supermarket days...?!!!! :33

Am I missing out on something here - just what is a supermarket day for goodness sake? Is it a day when we rejoice or something? Anyone else hear it?

Did not see that BusyLizzie, but it made me laugh. A supermarket day lol

Watched the Bobbi Brown show. Can't believe they are still trying to flog that book and lipstick for £34 + £4.95 P&P. You can get the book for about £9 on Amazon!

I saw the show and heard the mention of 'supermarket' days. :18: Whatever else will she think of as a marketing ploy? Housework days? Gardening days? Just 'wear it for the sake of it' days?

I wonder if she wears it when she's mucking out her horses?

Watched the Bobbi Brown show. Can't believe they are still trying to flog that book and lipstick for £34 + £4.95 P&P. You can get the book for about £9 on Amazon!

They're massively flogging it at the moment because Bobbi is bringing out a new book in December.

I do hope she will come up with some ideas for what to do make-up-wise on hospital days, taking the cats to the vet days, planning global kidnappings days, meeting that new neighbour who resembles a serial killer days, answering the door to a scout on bob-a-job days...I eagerly await her actual input, literally.

I want things like:

Walking the Dog Days; Putting the Rubbish Out Days; Popping Out to Post A Letter Days; Having Fun on ST.com Days; Chatting to the Milkman Days; Talking to Any Tom, Dick or Harry Days;

Time for a new thread methinks......come on Yolanda you can do it! :1:

Picking up the dog poo day.

Cleaning out the cat lit day.

Filling the car with diesel day.

Doling out methadone to addicts with boils and no teeth day.

Can you tell what a thrilling day I've had - this is the REAL WORLD Miss Young!

Answering the door to the postie again and needing to hide your embarrassment day. (A huge, super-sized pack, please :eek: )

Yes, I heard her. I was unwell and having a rest in my room but could hear her from the television in my daughter's room. On and on she went and then I became aware of the "actual" and "literally" references which went on and on ad nauseam and I just thought - oh, will you shut up!

Oh Mia hope you are feeling better this morning.

Well I have Supermarket Days. Yes I hang round in Tesco all day picking things up and putting them down. Until security come along and tell me its time to go.:1:

Oh Mia hope you are feeling better this morning.

Well I have Supermarket Days. Yes I hang round in Tesco all day picking things up and putting them down. Until security come along and tell me its time to go.:1:

Thank you! Not feeling brilliant today and so I will not be watching anything presented by AY!

De-klinkering the rabbit days...

I'm not sure I've ever done this. Please clarify then perhaps I could set up a specific day for it. Must admit I don't put make up on to clean the rabbits out. Perhaps this is why the run and hide eh?

What about breaking bad news to relatives days, stressful at work days did she give any handy hints or tips regarding literal make up application techniques pertaining to either of those:?:

I would SSOO hate to get it wrong :54::54::54: what with being a revered member of society and all that.......................:21:

I would have thought that it's literally too PRESTIGIOUS a brand to be worn on "supermarket days". Actually. :20:

Caught just a small part of the Bobbi Brown Show at 7 p.m. in between channel-hopping and was literally gobsmacked. :1: Alison (I'm your resident Beauty Expert of 500 years!) Young was explaining various reasons to wear a particular product....I wasn't that interested so I'm not too sure what it was but she came out with these suggestions:

Ideal to wear on Jeans & T-Shirt days and Supermarket days...?!!!! :33

Am I missing out on something here - just what is a supermarket day for goodness sake? Is it a day when we rejoice or something? Anyone else hear it?

In my case that would be a day when I go out very early so that no one I know can see what I look like with no makeup on! Perhaps I should give AY's suggestion a try!

I don't normally bother with makeup for Sainsbury's.

Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong.

Oh well.

Latest posts

Back