Bobbi Brown Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What about going to the dentist days... I dont wear any makeup then because your mascara runs and you get water all over your face and down your neck, and lipstick on the dentists hands!

I tend not to wear much make up when I slip on my hoody and nip out to Lidl !

I suppose it depends where you shop - if it is Lidl or Aldi then you could go without make-up but if you can afford to shop at Waitrose or M&S then you would have to go for the full works.:1:

What about going to the dentist days... I dont wear any makeup then because your mascara runs and you get water all over your face and down your neck, and lipstick on the dentists hands!

You haven't seen my Dentist Dazzler :7::7: I just drool even when he's telling me I need root canal treatment :8::8:

I wouldn't mind I'm all over the place after the anesthetic :30: :30: and as you say makeup and mascara and water everywhere and a flabby mouth. "Flabby Mouth Days" maybe ???

B

You haven't seen my Dentist Dazzler :7::7: I just drool even when he's telling me I need root canal treatment :8::8:

I wouldn't mind I'm all over the place after the anesthetic :30: :30: and as you say makeup and mascara and water everywhere and a flabby mouth. "Flabby Mouth Days" maybe ???

B

No chance there - my dentist is a woman????

alison, needs sectioning, she is on the point of histeria now on most shows, I can't bear to watch her and hubby can't stand her either.
As for Bobby this Bobby that, I think Bobby is extremley rude as she, to my knowledge has never even bothered to present her stuff on qvc!:11:

I'm going to the gym soon, and then to the supermarket. I'll have wet hair and no makeup.
Maybe I'd better phone ahead to warn them. I'd hate anyone to be too shocked!

Let's not forget nights....
I need something for heady nights of passion ( preferably waterproof. ) :tassles:

I want something for a "Going for a Smear Test Day"
Not Kim and Co though.... it might be too sexy and give the Doc ideas....
:52:

B

Thats so funny Biddie!. I take it your Dentist is a real dish!!!I was at the Dentist yesterday and the assistant is suppose to suck up the water, but it lands up all over my face down my neck down my front lol. Good job I look good without make up! Other wise I would be coming home with two black eyes from the mascara and foundation streaks lol.

Thats so funny Biddie!. I take it your Dentist is a real dish!!!I was at the Dentist yesterday and the assistant is suppose to suck up the water, but it lands up all over my face down my neck down my front lol. Good job I look good without make up! Other wise I would be coming home with two black eyes from the mascara and foundation streaks lol.

Oh the joys and pain of a cute dentist! You've brought back memories of an hour spent in the company with one of my former dentists who was so cute it was unbelievable. I was 19 and he had to put a pin in a tooth I had broken tripping up the stairs. I was lying there with his eyes like three inches from mine. Unfortunately I was upside down hanging on to the chair, with goggles on and drool and water dribbling down, or rather up, my face. I couldn't speak because he had his fingers jammed inside my mouth trying to fix the tooth. If ever a girl needed her Bobbi Brown - that was the moment!

Oh the joys and pain of a cute dentist! You've brought back memories of an hour spent in the company with one of my former dentists who was so cute it was unbelievable. I was 19 and he had to put a pin in a tooth I had broken tripping up the stairs. I was lying there with his eyes like three inches from mine. Unfortunately I was upside down hanging on to the chair, with goggles on and drool and water dribbling down, or rather up, my face. I couldn't speak because he had his fingers jammed inside my mouth trying to fix the tooth. If ever a girl needed her Bobbi Brown - that was the moment!

Lol Nicky!Another thing at the dentist they always strike a conversation with you when you cant speak because your mouth is all numb!! Dont think there is any kind of makeup you can wear for a dentist day is there, so maybe there wont be a makeup for a Dentist day on QVC.

Supermarket days...... does this count if you do Tesco online - or maybe it will be online shopping days next - hey I am going to look glamourous in the lounge on the laptop!:1:

we REALLY should not joke about this...it is all a buiild-up to AY trying to make us more community-minded...you see in a few weeks they'll be pushing the Christmas stuff and as well as getting something for the children's teacher, the gardner, the postman, the local community support office, we'll be encouraged to buy a little something for the supermarket manager as well as all the other staff that work there...

Try getting the bobbi brown stuff from their website ,its cheaper p&p wise and also u get within a day ..not to mention the free pot rouge and limited edition kit .
I ordered from them ,lovely stuff

http://bobbibrown.co.uk/

I bought the BB eye brightener from the counter in my House of Fraser store, so normal price but no P&P, plus lovely young lady made sure she tried it on me first before I bought to make sure I was happy with the results and to make sure I got the correct shade for me. Love BB, and Bare Escentuals, and Laura Geller, and Smashbox, and........:11: Oh help me!!:21:

Oh he's a real dish allright Dazzler. Only thing is I don't look good without (or even with :31:) makeup anymore :17::17: Those days are long gone :17::17: I do have nice teeth now though :4:

B

Latest posts

Back