Thoughts/Opinions on Bid rebrand

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I have offended any presenter it is because I don't like some of the comments made. For example Laurelle which "took the perfume world by storm", it "has a shop in Oxford Street" and its Head Office is "based in Regent Street". All of these comments we know are not true and have been documented on this forum several times. Yet presenters knowingly made these statements. All they have to say is that Laurelle is a cheap and cheerful fragrance and won't break the bank, I would respect their honesty. When they knowingly lie I lose a lot of respect for them. Poundland does not make any "claims" about its products - some are brand names, some are not and their stuff flies off the shelves.

Interesting that the product being sold on Shop at Bid at 2pm when the creditors' meeting was due to start was the 'lucky' set of three buddahs. It's time to find out how lucky they really are! :mysmilie_59:

They have a job to do, they've done it dishonestly many, many times.

You reap what you sow.

I'm with you on this Mommabear. The selling practices of this company has deservedly got them to this financial hole. They are a disgrace.

Latest posts

Back