New Yankee/Woodwick Candle Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having re-configured my candle storage I've now managed to cram/shoe-horn almost all of my candles into my cupboard.

A huge number of "Christmassy" candles - mostly Christmas tree and slightly smokey woodfire scents, which should be fab when the nights start drawing in... but it does mean I have to try and draw a line under any more purchases from Q or elsewhere until I've got things back under control.

I'm finding that QVC are not even my first port of call to find out what's available in the YC range - there are often better deals just walking into my (dangerously) local YC shop! That way I get to sniff my way round the shop and cure myself of hankering for half the temptingly-described waxen delights. I've got a few WJ candles ready for Christmas (Christmas in Paris, anyone?) and tend not to bother with anything foodie in that range or any other... so the Pumpkin ones have no appeal either. I've sniffed the SA Vineyard one and wasn't particularly impressed, thank goodness.

I'm just waiting to see if Mazza can hold out with her willpower :mysmilie_857:

Well we all know my willpower is nothing if not weak, LOL.

I like the pumpkin ones. Remember Farmers' Market? The autumn fruits, with spices, neck of the woods is fine, it is the vanilla cake ones I really don't have much time for. But it isn't just the mountain of candles, it is the matching mountains of tarts and tealights as well so I may have to ignore these and probably (but not definitely) the WJ pillars too. Otherwise, I'd have been in there.

Well we all know my willpower is nothing if not weak, LOL.

I like the pumpkin ones. Remember Farmers' Market? The autumn fruits, with spices, neck of the woods is fine, it is the vanilla cake ones I really don't have much time for. But it isn't just the mountain of candles, it is the matching mountains of tarts and tealights as well so I may have to ignore these and probably (but not definitely) the WJ pillars too. Otherwise, I'd have been in there.

Oh I loved Farmers' Market, not sure why they discontinued that one as it was incredibly popular - I'm definitely tempted by the pumpkin trio, although only when it drops in price.

I've just cracked open one from last year's Autumnal drop, Caramel Apple Cake and can already smell it after only 10 mins - lush!

Yankee Candle Set of 3 World Journey Tumblers Tropics
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707118

1 x South African Vineyard tumbler candle (410g) - a powerful blend of ripe and sweet grapes and a twist of spice
1 x Pacific Coconut tumbler candle (410g) - with Philippine coconut extract to capture the tranquil beauty of Puerto Galera, a secluded beach paradise on the Pacific coast of the Philippines
1 x Malaysian Palm tumbler candle (410g) - captures the serene beauty and tranquillity of Malaysia’s white beaches and swaying palm trees

£29.88 + post LIVE NOW!!

more new sets

Yankee Candle Set of 3 USA Happy Holidays Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707108

1 x Cranberry Peppermint large jar candle (623g) - a sweet, alluring scent of cranberries and peppermint stick candy
1 x Holiday Sage large jar candle (623g) - a fresh blend of juniper, sage and evergreen with a hint of spice
1 x Maple Pancakes large jar candle (623g) - a pure, buttery sweet maple aroma that warms the heart and soul

Yankee Candle Set of 2 French Vanilla Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707910

Yankee Candle Set of 18 Tropical Votives
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707911

2 x Classic Votive Egyptian Musk (49g) - a captivating musk with hints of vanilla bean and cedarwood
2 x Classic Votive Kilimanjaro Stars (49g) - crisp, clear mountain air is laced with cool mint and earthy patchouli
2 x Classic Votive Garden By The Sea (49g) - a delicate floral scent with ocean-side blooms and bright bundles of sea thrift
2 x Classic Votive Sicilian Lemon (49g) - a sweet and fresh citrus scent with notes of lime, lily, rose and musk
2 x Classic Votive Moonlight (49g) - sensual patchouli and bamboo with a hint of sea salt
2 x Classic Votive Cuban Mojito (49g) - a chilled mix of mint and lime
2 x Classic Votive Serengeti Sunset (49g) - this enticing blend of fruit, citrus, lotus flower and amber celebrates the haunting beauty of the African sky
2 x Classic Votive Pink Dragon Fruit (49g) - ripe, sun-kissed fruit bursting with bright, tingly citrus
2 x Classic Votive Black Coconut (49g) - coconut, cedarwood and floral island blossoms

Yankee Candle Set of 6 Spa Melt Cups
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707912

1 x Midnight Jasmine melt cup (61g) - lush notes of water jasmine, honeysuckle, neroli and mandarin blossom
1 x Aloe Water melt cup (61g) - a clean, refreshing fragrance with soothing notes of aloe
1 x Soft Blanket melt cup (61g) - a comforting blend of citrus, vanilla and warm amber
1 x Shea Butter melt cup (61g) - a smooth, creamy scent with a hint of fruit blossoms
1 x Pink Sands melt cup (61g) - evocative of an exotic island, with notes of citrus, florals and spicy vanilla
1 x Clean Cotton melt cup (61g) - the familiar scent of sun-dried cotton mingles with white flowers and a hint of lemon

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Assorted Pastel Pillar Candles
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707913

1 x Summer Scoop Small Pillar Candle (198g) - creamy, homemade strawberry ice cream
1 x Verbena Small Pillar Candle (198g) - flowering verbena matched with citrus and creamy vanilla
1 x Vanilla Medium Pillar Candle (340g) - a sugary and creamy vanilla fragrance that is both sweet and subtle

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Spicy Assorted Jar Set (DONT KNOW CONTENTS YET)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707914

Ooh, they are ramping up the temptation aren't they? I have decided against the WJ set as I have just finished SAV (very nice) and have the other two still to burn. My cold sniff of Malaysian Palm makes me wonder if it will have the hint of an air freshener about it...... (I have just got Appalachian Daisy out to start tomorrow, yay!)

I am only getting the single drop of the TSV so knowing me will feel I have some purchasing leeway (even if I have no storage leeway!). Luckily although I fancy the Holiday Sage and Cranberry Peppermint, I can live without Maple Pancakes so that set is out. The Pumpkin ones I shall try to continue to ignore, but I wonder what the Spicy set will be......

:mysmilie_59:

I decided to go and have a good sniff at my local Yankee Candle shop.

Sugared Pumpkin Swirl - not a wow.
Maple Pancake - disgusting: smelled like uncooked pancake batter.

They had the limited edition cookie swap fragrances which I uniformly hated.

I'm in trouble on some of the other fragrances from summer and autumn:

Autumn Glow, Warm Cashmere, Vibrant Saffron - all delightful. I'd put them all as being spicy-fresh.
Warm Autumn Evening (US) - also gorgeous and in the same fragrance note family.
I also liked the Viva Havana... but not as much as Havana Nights (US).

On the YC website they have a series listed called Gold Opulence - which sound very tempting indeed.

The autumn fragrances are all currently still 20% off on the YC website and instore.

I need a big blackboard and a load of chalk to write lines: I do not need any more candles. I do not need any more candles. I do not need any more candles....

This thread is a good example of where the repetition of the very first post at the top of every darned page is a pain in the butt. Not only is it months out of date, it's also miles long.

Sorry, I'm not grumpy, honest!

This thread is a good example of where the repetition of the very first post at the top of every darned page is a pain in the butt. Not only is it months out of date, it's also miles long.

Sorry, I'm not grumpy, honest!

In cases like this (and beauty product of the month, as is items, supersize beauty product of the month, gardening product of the month) you are bang on the money.

That's a relief, I don't like Cinnamon Stick or Lemongrass and Ginger! Money safe.

£29.88 + post LIVE NOW!!

Yankee Candle Set of 3 USA Happy Holidays Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707108

1 x Cranberry Peppermint large jar candle (623g) - a sweet, alluring scent of cranberries and peppermint stick candy
1 x Holiday Sage large jar candle (623g) - a fresh blend of juniper, sage and evergreen with a hint of spice
1 x Maple Pancakes large jar candle (623g) - a pure, buttery sweet maple aroma that warms the heart and soul

£44.64 + post LIVE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back