New Yankee Candle Items - Page 40
Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up









    Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Results 391 to 400 of 474
    1. #391
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      23,128
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default


      ADVERTISING


      New Yankee Items on QVC (New Spring Fragrances & ive smelt all & they smell lush some of the best yet)

      Yankee Candle Enjoy the Simple Things Set of 3 Large Jars 39.96 + post (Advanced Orders for 15/01/18)
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.708200

      Yankee Candle Simple Things Set of 3 Small Jars Gift Set 19.50 + post
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.708244

      Sweet Nothings
      Warm, soft, sweet like a special whisper just for you.

      Rainbow Cookie
      Cookies so light and airy they're ready to melt in your mouth—filled with citrus and peach and sweet vanilla frosting.

      Sun Drenched Apricot Rose
      A full bloom scent of lush, delightful apricot and soft petals

      the one they dont have

      Calm and Quiet Place
      A meditative fragrance—balanced and centered with gentle jasmine, a whisper of patchouli and warm amber musk.
      Thanks frenchie, Still Game thanked for this post
       

    2. #392
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      Bonnie Scotland
      Posts
      102
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      ADVERTISING
      The one they don't have

      Calm and Quiet Place

      This is one I think I would quite enjoy

    3. #393
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      London
      Posts
      2,672
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      I was hoping they would have the 2018 scents. But does this mean there is no AD for each quarter? It is the usual TSV price but there isn't a TSV in January is there?

    4. #394
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      23,128
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
      I was hoping they would have the 2018 scents. But does this mean there is no AD for each quarter? It is the usual TSV price but there isn't a TSV in January is there?
      no-one knows as the details aint fully up all i can say is get in quick if you do cause i know ive sold quite a lot of them already

    5. #395
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      1,567
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      This is going to be the first test of my self-enforced Q spending ban as I REALLY like the sound of the apricot rose one...but as the last few YC large jars I bought were disappointing, I'll save my shekels, wait for the reviews and if they're good then I'll get just that one separately.
      Likes AndiK , boffy liked this post
       

    6. #396
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      London
      Posts
      2,672
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      I've just ordered mine as they have come in stock.

      In the DHS today I noticed our Clinton Cards has closed so there is no chance of picking up a YC bargain here any more (and very little choice by way of cards!). There was no notice this was about to happen, they just shut the doors and that was that!
      Likes AndiK , boffy liked this post
       

    7. #397
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      london
      Posts
      10,509
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      i don't like only having qvc as a discount yankee option. the sets of three plus when you know one jar will be a dud plus the ott postage is a real turn off. i am spoilt having a real yankee store near me and nothing lasts forever in the retail world so just waiting for it to close.
      Likes AndiK liked this post
       

    8. #398
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      23,128
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Yankee Candle Set of 2 Medium & 1 Small Jar (choice of Black Cherry, Clean Cotton, Siliclian Lemon) 25.92 + post
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.708250

    9. #399
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      3,698
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
      I've just ordered mine as they have come in stock.

      In the DHS today I noticed our Clinton Cards has closed so there is no chance of picking up a YC bargain here any more (and very little choice by way of cards!). There was no notice this was about to happen, they just shut the doors and that was that!
      Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
      i don't like only having qvc as a discount yankee option. the sets of three plus when you know one jar will be a dud plus the ott postage is a real turn off. i am spoilt having a real yankee store near me and nothing lasts forever in the retail world so just waiting for it to close.
      So sad about your Clinton's, Mazza. I hate losing shops. In the past year or so, we've lost some shops we had for years in the shopping centre here, including Mothercare, Thornton's, Dorothy Perkins, Oasis and Argos just before Christmas. I think some or all of these were down to national policy (rationalising) but it does worry me.

      You are right, boffy - you can't rely on any shop being there next time you (try to) visit, can you?
      Thanks boffy thanked for this post
      Likes Tarketta liked this post
       

    10. #400
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      270
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default


      ADVERTISING


      Temptation Gifts is a good place to buy. I got a set of votives in the new fragrances from there to see what they were like. Orders over 50 are free postage but their prices are good so it's it not
      so bad having to pay postage.
      Thanks boffy thanked for this post
       

    Advertising

    Advertising

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •