New Yankee/Woodwick Candle Items - Page 40

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New Yankee Items on QVC (New Spring Fragrances & ive smelt all & they smell lush some of the best yet)

Yankee Candle Enjoy the Simple Things Set of 3 Large Jars 39.96 + post (Advanced Orders for 15/01/18)
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.708200

Yankee Candle Simple Things Set of 3 Small Jars Gift Set 19.50 + post
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.708244

Sweet Nothings
    Warm, soft, sweet like a special whisper just for you.

Rainbow Cookie
    Cookies so light and airy they're ready to melt in your mouth—filled with citrus and peach and sweet vanilla frosting.

Sun Drenched Apricot Rose
    A full bloom scent of lush, delightful apricot and soft petals

the one they dont have

Calm and Quiet Place
    A meditative fragrance—balanced and centered with gentle jasmine, a whisper of patchouli and warm amber musk.
    Thanks frenchie, Still Game thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    The one they don't have

Calm and Quiet Place

This is one I think I would quite enjoy

Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping they would have the 2018 scents. But does this mean there is no AD for each quarter? It is the usual TSV price but there isn't a TSV in January is there?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I was hoping they would have the 2018 scents. But does this mean there is no AD for each quarter? It is the usual TSV price but there isn't a TSV in January is there?
    no-one knows as the details aint fully up all i can say is get in quick if you do cause i know ive sold quite a lot of them already

Post Thanks / Like

This is going to be the first test of my self-enforced Q spending ban as I REALLY like the sound of the apricot rose one...but as the last few YC large jars I bought were disappointing, I'll save my shekels, wait for the reviews and if they're good then I'll get just that one separately.
    Likes AndiK , boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've just ordered mine as they have come in stock.

In the DHS today I noticed our Clinton Cards has closed so there is no chance of picking up a YC bargain here any more (and very little choice by way of cards!). There was no notice this was about to happen, they just shut the doors and that was that!
    Likes AndiK , boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

i don't like only having qvc as a discount yankee option. the sets of three plus when you know one jar will be a dud plus the ott postage is a real turn off. i am spoilt having a real yankee store near me and nothing lasts forever in the retail world so just waiting for it to close.
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Medium & 1 Small Jar (choice of Black Cherry, Clean Cotton, Siliclian Lemon) 25.92 + post
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.708250

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I've just ordered mine as they have come in stock.

In the DHS today I noticed our Clinton Cards has closed so there is no chance of picking up a YC bargain here any more (and very little choice by way of cards!). There was no notice this was about to happen, they just shut the doors and that was that!
    Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    i don't like only having qvc as a discount yankee option. the sets of three plus when you know one jar will be a dud plus the ott postage is a real turn off. i am spoilt having a real yankee store near me and nothing lasts forever in the retail world so just waiting for it to close.
    So sad about your Clinton's, Mazza. I hate losing shops. In the past year or so, we've lost some shops we had for years in the shopping centre here, including Mothercare, Thornton's, Dorothy Perkins, Oasis and Argos just before Christmas. I think some or all of these were down to national policy (rationalising) but it does worry me.

You are right, boffy - you can't rely on any shop being there next time you (try to) visit, can you?
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Temptation Gifts is a good place to buy. I got a set of votives in the new fragrances from there to see what they were like. Orders over 50 are free postage but their prices are good so it's it not
    so bad having to pay postage.

Thanks boffy thanked for this post