New Yankee/Woodwick Candle Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to a friend the other day, and we both agreed there is something different these days about the jar candles - in fact neither she nor I purchase them now. I went off the jars about a year ago, because I found the fragrance did not last anything like it used to, so now I still buy Yankee but I buy the tarts and also the plug-ins.

ive seen a few mention this but me & mum & i know quite a few others have not noticed any changes infact some have improved but as per everything that is subjective

Yankee Candle Hard To Find Set of 2 Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708612

Blueberry & Vanilla:

Blueberry large jar (623g)
Vanilla Cupcake large jar (623g)

Or:

Eucalyptus & Lemon:

Eucalyptus large jar (623g)
Sicilian Lemon large jar (623g)

Or:

Patchouli & Vanilla:

Patchouli large jar (623g)
Vanilla large jar (623g)

Or:

Calm & Storm:

A Calm & Quiet Place large jar (623g)
Storm Watch large jar (623g)k

Or:

Beaches:

Beach Flowers large jar (623g)
Driftwood large jar (623g)

Well I.loved Beach Flowers which I thought was quite.powerful so that with Driftwood would attract me. But not this year, or until the current storage bag is empty at least.

:mysmilie_59:

Oh lord, this item is going to make me crack again - I want most of those duos, gah!!!!

Q dont get the value on the set of 2 right so your mainly going to be paying for the hard to find jar & getting a freebie it seems

Well I.loved Beach Flowers which I thought was quite.powerful so that with Driftwood would attract me. But not this year, or until the current storage bag is empty at least.

:mysmilie_59:

mum loves beach flowers

Yankee Candle Hard To Find Set of 2 Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708612

Blueberry & Vanilla:

Blueberry large jar (623g)
Vanilla Cupcake large jar (623g)

Or:

Eucalyptus & Lemon:

Eucalyptus large jar (623g)
Sicilian Lemon large jar (623g)

Or:

Patchouli & Vanilla:

Patchouli large jar (623g)
Vanilla large jar (623g)

Or:

Calm & Storm:

A Calm & Quiet Place large jar (623g)
Storm Watch large jar (623g)k

Or:

Beaches:

Beach Flowers large jar (623g)
Driftwood large jar (623g)

£25.98 + £4.95 post LIVE NOW!!

£25.98 + £4.95 post LIVE NOW!!

Lovely, thanks. Quite a good price really. I only like or would want one in each case so I will find it quite easy to resist buying any, to my relief. Mazza, Tarketta, etc, fill yer boots!

PS Any idea what the Yankee special is on Got To Have It Day next Monday, Ian?

Lovely, thanks. Quite a good price really. I only like or would want one in each case so I will find it quite easy to resist buying any, to my relief. Mazza, Tarketta, etc, fill yer boots!

I've ordered 3 of the 5 sets and that was showing restraint, there's no hope for me :mysmilie_512:

I caved in!!!!!! It was the fresh factor which did it. I order Calm & Storm and Beaches. BUT they are both Advanced Orders for 18/06. Oh dear, I hope I have enough to keep going until then. :mysmilie_19:

:mysmilie_500:

I've ordered 3 of the 5 sets and that was showing restraint, there's no hope for me :mysmilie_512:

I caved in!!!!!! It was the fresh factor which did it. I order Calm & Storm and Beaches. BUT they are both Advanced Orders for 18/06. Oh dear, I hope I have enough to keep going until then. :mysmilie_19:

:mysmilie_500:

I'm feeling very smug and righteous :mysmilie_50:

Well thanks for the heads up about this duo, SCW, because if mine were on AO for 18/6 today they may sell out very quickly on the day.

FYI, 2 of the duos I ordered are already being processed...I'm tragically excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back