New Yankee/Woodwick Candle Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that’s a shame. I do have the tea lights and when back in stock will get some crumble pots from Wax Addicts to boost it though. ☹. I’ll let you know in about three years when I get to it in the stash. I haven’t burnt one for three months now so my big project of running down the stock this year has come to nought. Still I always take heart from Black Cherry which is known to be a really strong scent and which I can’t smell at all when burning.

Oh! Can't agree there as I love night under the stars, it smells lovely. Totally agree about midnight jasmine, awful and spiced white cocoa or whatever it's called makes me feel sick as do the coffee ones and the vanilla cupcake, bleeuugghh. Love merry marshmallow though but it can't be found anywhere. I've just been burning some Village Candles wax cubes called coastal christmas and that is very nice as is the home for christmas one. I know, I'm a bit early 🎄🎄

CC

Oh! Can't agree there as I love night under the stars, it smells lovely. Totally agree about midnight jasmine, awful and spiced white cocoa or whatever it's called makes me feel sick as do the coffee ones and the vanilla cupcake, bleeuugghh. Love merry marshmallow though but it can't be found anywhere. I've just been burning some Village Candles wax cubes called coastal christmas and that is very nice as is the home for christmas one. I know, I'm a bit early 🎄🎄

CC
its the best of the trio "Night Under The Stars but I really can't get any scent out of it which is a shame...lucky you can enjoy it as potentially its beautiful

Suprise snowfall imo is quite fruity followed by woody and floral notes. I really like it has a medium throw maybe medium to relatively strong but not super strong. I may buy the gingerbread as this will be more christmassy than suprise snowball which is something I would burn all year round

I'm burning Surprise Snowfall today and love it, it has a really good throw without being choking and reminds me very much of Red Berry & Cedar but with more of a tangy redcurrant note - gorgeous! As Boffy said though, I wouldn't call it Xmassy at all and could definitely be burned all year round if you're looking for fresh n tangy ;)

I'm burning Surprise Snowfall today and love it, it has a really good throw without being choking and reminds me very much of Red Berry & Cedar but with more of a tangy redcurrant note - gorgeous! As Boffy said though, I wouldn't call it Xmassy at all and could definitely be burned all year round if you're looking for fresh n tangy ;)
I agree hun its just a nice scent imo perfect for summer as its a fresh/fruity/floral I cant stop burning it saving the other set I bought the Gingerbread one for winter and xmas

I'd like to try the frosty gingerbread and I might even use up some of my candycane lane which another of my festive faves.

CC
frosty gingerbread is a nutmeg cinnamon explosion can't really smell the icing..it would make it really nice if it was 50/50 spiced gingerbread and thick vanilla frosting which it isn't...but if you like really spicy warm bakery scents this is good.

frosty gingerbread is a nutmeg cinnamon explosion can't really smell the icing..it would make it really nice if it was 50/50 spiced gingerbread and thick vanilla frosting which it isn't...but if you like really spicy warm bakery scents this is good.

Thanks Boffy, I can't handle cinnamon in candles so this isn't one for me - I agree though, how you wanted it to smell sounds gorgeous!

I should hang my head in shame as I am on the Advanced Orders for the votives as I dont have any :oops:

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle 26 Piece Cosy Winter Nights Collection

Yankee Candle Set Of 8 Winter Favourites Small Jars

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Sweet Treats Medium Jars

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle 4 Piece Medium Jar & Pre-Fragranced Reed Collection

Yankee Candle 2 Piece Large Elevation & Apothocary Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.811139

Yankee Candle 16 Piece Hard to Find Wax Melt Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.811495

Yankee Candle 3 Large Jars The Night Before Christmas

Yankee Candle 4 Piece Medium & Small Jar Collection