Shylock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Congratulations Muttley that concludes the interview, welcome to bid.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Thank you for the job offer, but I am unable to tell complete lies without at least going red, so I am not sure I am suitable. Mind you that was the easiest job interview I ever had which can't be bad!

It looks like Schlock had a heavy weekend in Bologna. He's not exactly a great advert for an International Beauty Fair now is he?

I think he needs to get out the Argan Oil/Snake Poison/Snail Shite.

Fast.

image.jpgimage.jpg

So Schlock is selling a watch and talking about mobile phones.
He said not to use your phone out in the rain because it wouldn't be insured if it was damaged by the rain (OK, I get it) but then he said you probably won't be insured if you use your phone in the kitchen or the bathroom.............really??

So Schlock is selling a watch and talking about mobile phones.
He said not to use your phone out in the rain because it wouldn't be insured if it was damaged by the rain (OK, I get it) but then he said you probably won't be insured if you use your phone in the kitchen or the bathroom.............really??

So Schlock

That's my expression of the day, as in 'I went to the Bank and there was a huge queue, it was just so schlock' :mysmilie_59:

I just can't watch Shylock,he talks the biggest load of shite... he grates on me. I am running out of people to watch.
Can't watch loopy loo Brash/ Mike "any ole iron" Mason or dirty Simon...there are a few more but I don't know their names.. I never liked Caroline L but she now seem the best of an unwatchable lot.

I've never hidden the fact that I like him but I do wish he'd stop pretending he can speak French* and Spanish, indeed today he even attempted some German.

I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve but I can confirm that he's coming across as something of an arse.

*Of course he can really speak French. Everybody knows he was a French Teacher, has family living in France and personally visited Provence to pick the Lavender in his 'Divine Decadence' range.

He should speak to Mike about getting a phone/watch! Mike wouldn't be without his! To quote Mike 'it's handy if your up a ladder'.....

I've just seen this which has been posted on Peter Sherlock's facebook page, I hope this link will work?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=515071771949176&set=p.515071771949176&type=1&theater

The photo is great but I love the comment to go with it

I've been sat here sniggering to myself for at least 5 minutes that it brilliant at ome not only is it pocket sized, not only is it come down ont megabus, not only is it the worlds best fragrance expert but its the Ronald McDonald himself

Latest posts

Back