Shylock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yeah right, woteva!! (I'm so down wiv da kidz!) :mysmilie_15:

A predictable and dare I say it insidious statement from a consistently challenging forum member.

Peter adds warmth and generosity to his undoubted knowledge and frankness, it's a potent combination.

As is Viva La Diva.

He's been sniffing the Pride of Sexxy Oud De Versailles again :mysmilie_14:

(Seriously they ought to produce a perfume with all the elements of the above. It'll be a best-seller.)

hey you could be on to something there PP
a gentle melange of Wirral's boiled head with heart notes of ballcocks followed by a lingering base note of oud.......hmmmm, I wonder if Schlock would be interested? I'm sure his fan base would snap it up
they mostly seem illiterate anyway so they wouldn't have a clue what it is really (this comment is based on fact as his FB messages are along the lines of 'u funy man lol')

A predictable and dare I say it insidious statement from a consistently challenging forum member.

Peter adds warmth and generosity to his undoubted knowledge and frankness, it's a potent combination.

As is Viva La Diva.

Wirral, I'm in MM mode tonight so I repeat........yeah right, woteva!
'ere, ooo you callin challengin?
P.S. what does insidious mean please??!! :mysmilie_15:

Wirral, I'm in MM mode tonight so I repeat........yeah right, woteva!
'ere, ooo you callin challengin?
P.S. what does insidious mean please??!! :mysmilie_15:

I'm finding your increasingly loquacious demeanour both vulgar and depressing.

I see the word of the day calendar I got you for Christmas is being put to good use :p

PJ

Indeed PJ and i'm grateful but of course there are always one or two people who are prepared to mock and belittle eloquence.

Indeed PJ and i'm grateful but of course there are always one or two people who are prepared to mock and belittle eloquence.

to paraphrase the great MM, if I find it hard to understand you then the people at home will find it difficult
oooh I gotta go coz Mikey boy himself is on now and I need to watch coz I wanna learn stuff! :mysmilie_14:

I totally understand........if you will!!

I think there are only so many adjectives in MM's vocab - It's like listening to a turbo charged del boy - sorry del boy. He is out of control. Also, seems like a new showing of tat. I think the writing is on the wall (fingers crossed). Night all!!

I'm enjoying Mike's Birdbath presentation as I didn't know that Bird's also need to drink and it can double as a water bowl.

I know Mrs Stunning! is concerned about Peter Shitelock........:mysmilie_17:

He is aging rapidly in front of our eyes.... no great advert for all his mouse serum or whatever.....

Also it looks like he's on some medication as one minute he's calm and measured... next he's bouncing off the walls like a demented squash ball....:mysmilie_19: and dancing around like a Saturday Night Fever on acid....

Maybe we should be worried...

I think Peter has a freshness and joie de vivre that can only be described as enchanting.

He's always gone from one extreme to another re calm one min nxt dancing around like mad kind of applaud him when he's slapping on the creams round his eyes i would never let them do close up on me like he lets them with those lines he has then again he is mid 40's

Hey Wirral - I'm loving the picture of MM. Is there any way you can photo shop a fez on his big head - and make him disappear? - JUST LIKE THAT!

I'm warming to Mike Mason, there's a generosity to his presentations which is welcome and enjoyable.

He's one to watch, personally I don't recognise the nefarious behaviours he seems to be so regularly (and indeed scathingly) criticised for.

I like him too.

Latest posts

Back