Shylock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm warming to Mike Mason, there's a generosity to his presentations which is welcome and enjoyable.

He's one to watch, personally I don't recognise the nefarious behaviours he seems to be so regularly (and indeed scathingly) criticised for.

I like him too.

you know, I'm warming to him also. I might invite him to do a speech at my own funeral.

I believe that's one of his most lucrative types of booking. That and Supermarket Openings in Chernobyl.

Can you imagine MeMike on the day of the disaster?

"Now what to I mean by core meltdown, wait you can't run away until I explained. Yes I know you have third degree burns but I need to explain. Now what do I mean by third degree burns, well. My little lad he looorrrrves his chemistry. My ladyslashgoddess loves her biology now what I mean haha. Guys? Guys? Where are you?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Mike the professor running about screaming look at me Mike Mason I trust I find you well......I have healing hands friends.............No mike you have glowing hands from the toxic crap you talk.:handshake:

Mike the professor running about screaming look at me Mike Mason I trust I find you well......I have healing hands friends.............No mike you have glowing hands from the toxic crap you talk.:handshake:

He has hairy palms

Can you imagine MeMike on the day of the disaster?

"Now what to I mean by core meltdown, wait you can't run away until I explained. Yes I know you have third degree burns but I need to explain. Now what do I mean by third degree burns, well. My little lad he looorrrrves his chemistry. My ladyslashgoddess loves her biology now what I mean haha. Guys? Guys? Where are you?

PJ that's priceless and had me laughing out loud
Great humour from you as always my friend

you know, I'm warming to him also. I might invite him to do a speech at my own funeral.

I really like your thinking here Paul. It's not a scenario I had considered but I can see it's merit.
I can really imagine Mikey boy delivering a eulogy.........I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige.........genius!
And based on that I have to say that I'm warming to him as well. Wirral suggested his presentations are generous, welcoming and enjoyable - that might be overstating it a bit (but that's Wirral!) but I do feel he'd be completely selfless, sensitive and respectful of the person about whom he's eulogising.........I like your style Paul.

Thank god he don't do the love cuddles to camera anymore cringe!!

I am still so gutted he mentioned me by name and gave me cuddles and I missed if! Must be the first one not to ask for one and still got it. #FeelHonoured

I am still so gutted he mentioned me by name and gave me cuddles and I missed if! Must be the first one not to ask for one and still got it. #FeelHonoured

Perhaps the vid may be on the Mike mason fan club page on Facebook, I think they may record his messages to his most dedicated fans incase they miss them lol.

I don't really know which is worse Shylocks terrible dress sense or his hyped up ott voice.....

Gotta say i'm just loving 'Beauty Week' with the excellent Peter Sherlock and Paul Hetherington.

Great work guys, keep it up :mysmilie_59:

I've not had chance to watch much recently, but I caught Sherlock the other day and he still looked like a tramp. Bless him.

Latest posts

Back