Order Arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jacqualina, that tanzanite is just beeeeeautiful. And well done on the photos - I'm very impressed :)

I'm trying to follow Sacha's instructions, but goodness knows if I've got there. I'll probably end up posting all the pictures from Cornwall this summer (including the giant meringue, IndigoB!)

I've previewed and think I've done it. It's my biggest purchase ever from Gems and I had it re-set - it was already on my computer so that bit was already done. If this works, IndigoB, then I'll come over with my camera and have a photo session!

THANK YOU Sacha - excellent instructions and I'm going to try and print them off, because I know I'll need to follow them by the letter the next 100 or so times that I do this! :D And I love the ring you've got coming - I saw that go and was very tempted - lovely rich colours.

Attachments

• ParaibaTourmaline.02.jpg
    ParaibaTourmaline.02.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Well, here goes, a couple of piccies of the tanzy ring (I hope).

Well done Jacqualina for posting these lovely pics of your gorgeously coloured Tanzy, and a sizeable stone at that. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Rocks collection now.

I'm trying to follow Sacha's instructions, but goodness knows if I've got there. I'll probably end up posting all the pictures from Cornwall this summer (including the giant meringue, IndigoB!)

I've previewed and think I've done it. It's my biggest purchase ever from Gems and I had it re-set - it was already on my computer so that bit was already done. If this works, IndigoB, then I'll come over with my camera and have a photo session!

And well done you, Pimms for the pic of this gloriously coloured PT....it could only be? Again looking foward to seeing heaps of lovely bling from now on. And get yourself over to Indigo's so we can see her some of her fab collection as well.......pretty pleez?

No-one's mentioned the packaging as yet....any good? As nice as RocksTV?

I wouldn't know as I'm STILL waiting for this flaming delivery.....
Fuming.gif

I really wanted the 'stamping foot' smilie but couldn't find it......:22:

I'm trying to reply to Sacha, but it took me so long last time that by the time I posted it I'd been logged out!

Sacha, the packaging's pretty good, I think. Sturdy boxes (dark blue, with thin gold lines - quite traditional) and the logo (in silver) is on the inside of the lid, on a white satiny liningl. The jewellery sits on dark blue or black velvet. The boxes come in white card slipcases.

I'll try and do Indigo's photos soon! (and yes, that's my PT ring, which I lovelovelove)

Non delivery........grrrrr!

Thanks for that Pimms, when you log in, click on the little box...Remember Me....and you'll stay logged in....unless its just a feature for VIP members.

The packaging sounds very nice indeed, but it looks unlikely I shall see some, at least not today.

I'm spitting blood, have rung up DHL and they are saying my parcel hasn't even left Rocks (wherever they are based). Tried ringing CS, but permanently engaged.....now trying emails.Twice I have been told its been sent off and have waited in for two days...and yet DHL are saying its still not enroute to chez nous!

Have found out how to track it on DHL website but no details showing up there either. Not good for my very first order with them. Now I really need that Stamping foot smilie!

Oh Sacha sorry to hear that you haven't received your first order yet. Rocks warehouse is based in Newcastle-upon-tyne same as call centre (that's what they told me anyway) which tel number are you trying Sacha the one on the tv? as there is a direct customer services number which is on website or you can ring sales line and ask to be put through to customer services (that worked for me! when I couldn't get through on other tel no) for some reason my parcel never tracked on DHL website it just turned up (I had to ring for tracking number but wasn't valid on dhl website?), it's really annoying though when you are waiting in rocks&co need to have a order tracking system in place I think, hope your bling arrives soon Sacha:1:

Thanks for that PandaBear, have now spoken to a nice lady at Rocks, but no further info from DHL atm. Hopefully will have an update and better news in the morning....fingers crossed.....and breathe!

Meanwhile....what will we have for dinner......fridge is flipping empty....??

And humble apologies to Klos for hi-jacking her thread.....a little bit.

Last edited:
Jacqualina what an absolute beauty! Your ring I mean not you - although I'm sure you are too - oh you know what I mean! It's stunning - well done you.

Oh and well done on the pics that Sacha explained how to do. She didn't tell me how to do them so I think that it must be favouritism! :Crying:

Oh and well done on the pics that Sacha explained how to do. She didn't tell me how to do them so I think that it must be favouritism! :Crying:
Not necessarily Klosblue,she might have thought you were intelligent enough to work it out for yourself eventually,whereas the rest of us were obviously a complete waste of space.:52:
(I would never have worked it out and that's the truth....sigh......:30:

Thanks everyone, the tanzy is lovely - reminds me of Cadbury's Dairy Milk colour. They sold a few at silly prices on Friday and I just happened to be at home on the sofa with a migraine. First time I've ever been grateful for a migraine!

Jacqualina what an absolute beauty! Your ring I mean not you - although I'm sure you are too - oh you know what I mean! It's stunning - well done you.

You had only to ask Klos flower, as Jacqualina very nicely did on your ******* Pics thread. :mysmilie_738.gif:

Actually I thought your pics, though small because they were re-sized, were very good and clear. You have the edge on me because I have no idea how to load pics from my phone onto the pooter. Indeed, I would never have thought of using my phone in the first place.

So well done to you for lateral thinking.........
smilies.jpg

And my thanks to Pimms for your good wishes.

My phone doesn't take pictures :( In fact it doesn't always make phone calls :33:

Update

Well I finally received my order this afternoon....on my fourth day of waiting in. (OH has had a few comments to make...... :mysmilie_738.gif: won't say what.........:rolleyes:)

I'm not at all impressed with the quality of DHL delivery system, since at times they didn't even know where my package was!! Then the local delivery was delayed by a day as the chap in his ancient car didn't want to do the extra miles to chez nous, as it was the only parcel for the area. I don't feel much confidence in this courier at all.

However the package itself was over and above expectations, some things were for my daughter and rest pour moi, we are both
very impressed and she is chuffed to bits with her pieces. However, bearing in mind some other peeps on here are experiencing problems with their orders ....and delivery.....it would be a bit insensitive to post pics and details atm, so I'll defer for the time
being if that's okay?

Latest posts

Back