Order Arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really, really pleased your goodies finally turned up Sacha .... about time too!

Looking forward to seeing the pics when the time's right.

I'm glad your delivery was worth the wait Sacha. Will you buy from them again now, do you think, after the worry of waiting for your order to show up?

Btw, does anyone know how long delivery is supposed to take please? MTIA.

Sacha - so glad the order turned up, and that you liked them. Not so good about delivery - that must be worth a word to Rocks&Co, as presumably they have an agreement and you've paid for a particular level of delivery that's not the 'I can't be bothered' level. Look forward to seeing your pics when you do them.

Melusina - I placed an order on Wednesday 15th (I think it was in the evening) and it arrived 1st thing yesterday (Monday), which was faster than expected, but we're on a fairly well-used delivery route - not that it should make any difference.

Thanks Pimms. That's encouraging news, except I live out in the country so I probably shouldn't expect it to come so fast to me. I swear some of my deliveries go via Hong Kong! lol

I've been lurking around this forum and love seeing pics of all the fantastic jewellery. Jacqualina that Tanzanite is amazing for the money. I've been inspired to find the one I want - although not as big as yours - while prices are still lower than elsewhere. I had vowed not to buy any more, but if I get the one I want (it's the design I love) it will have to be the last :blush:

I don't want to miss the bus on this one as if they ever come to Virgin cable I bet all the best bargains will have been snapped up! :tantrum:

Latest posts

Back