Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Only free from a landline, I suspect most Price-Drop viewers will only have a mobile.

› See More: All new Price Drop

Post Thanks / Like

They were told not to have guide prices years ago now they are trying it again under a different guise...they are just heading for more trouble with the ASA.

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,
      Having not watched Price-Drop for a couple of days, its called having a life (well a bit of one at least), thought I would just flick over, er what have they done? 'the brash' has just explained what the format is and posed it as a 'gameshow' format. I mean if you want 'the tat' in the first place then surely you should be able to get it, and not be told 'sorry you can't have it' because it has gone below this 'mythical' reserve price. As others have said surely this is bordering on being 'illegal' in the normal sense of retail shopping? I suppose though they will have sorted it out with their 'legal department', well the 16 year old trainee that probably passes of as their legal department!
      As others have also said, the presenters are clearly uncomfortable, the 10 minutes I watched I don't think anyone watched even phoned through. Just when you think think they can't sink any lower.....!

5.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yorkrose26 View Post
      Hi all,
      Having not watched Price-Drop for a couple of days, its called having a life (well a bit of one at least), thought I would just flick over, er what have they done? 'the brash' has just explained what the format is and posed it as a 'gameshow' format. I mean if you want 'the tat' in the first place then surely you should be able to get it, and not be told 'sorry you can't have it' because it has gone below this 'mythical' reserve price. As others have said surely this is bordering on being 'illegal' in the normal sense of retail shopping? I suppose though they will have sorted it out with their 'legal department', well the 16 year old trainee that probably passes of as their legal department!
      As others have also said, the presenters are clearly uncomfortable, the 10 minutes I watched I don't think anyone watched even phoned through. Just when you think think they can't sink any lower.....!
      I think you may find they have several more LOWER floors to go before they reach rock bottom, but they seem to be heading downward at a very fast pace - long may it continue. Yaaaaaay.
      Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

most things seem to be selling out now even with higher quantities so some on another forum have suggested maybe they are helping the quantity along themselves so for about 90 minutes I watched the buyers, have a read and see what you think, When we used to buy it was very rare to buy more than 1 item at once, some people below have tried to buy 3, 4 or 5 items in the 90ish minutes I watched

LED Colour Changing Rose Touch Lamp £19
      1 person in straight away before it even started
      3 flew out
      1 left at £13 and pennies

buyers
      Valerie from GOREBRIDGE
      Alan from WICKFORD
      Edna from NEWPORT
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      12V Heated Travel Mug £8
      6 available
      Mary from CARDIFF was strite in
      Web Bidder £4.39
      Marie from HARWICH £3.75
      Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON £3.66
      Ted from OXFORD put a bid on the site £3.08
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Supersize Grape Mink Faux Fur Throw £27
      4 available
      Michelle from WEYMOUTH has put a bid in
      in at £27 was Dyan from BIRMINGHAM
      £15.47 in is Lynne from KILGETTY
      £12.99 Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON & Bill from DURHAM
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Remote Control Vanilla No Flame Candles £19
      10 available

£14.99 - 4 straight in
      Julie from LEE-ON-THE-SOLENT
      Veronica from SUNDERLAND
      Dyan from BIRMINGHAM
      Jayne from CHESTER

another 2
      Joannis from RUISLIP
      Kathleen from BRISTOL

Marilyn from EXETER

£11.99
      Wilna from PRESTON
      Kenneth shane from CAERNARFON
      Alzahangir from LEICESTER
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Outdoor Garden 2 Birds in Bird Bath £21
      7 available
      hmmmm Dyan from BIRMINGHAM straight in - look above
      joins still at full price Linda from BENFLEET
      Doris from PORT TALBOT joins the party
      £14.13 - Christine from SWINDON

£12.99 Diane from EBBW VALE
      Shaun from SELBY
      a few pence cheaper David
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      MHP 2PK Black Silicone Multi Pan Lid Set £22
      7 available
      Alison from LANARK has a web bid in

£12.99 Jean from BELLSHILL
      Marion from BATHGATE
      £12.06- Eileen from BEDFORD
      £9.99- Susan from READING
      Doris from CARDIFF
      £8.78 Maureen from BRISTOL
      bit cheaper and the last 1 sells
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      2 function rechargeable LED light £21
      8 available

all have web bids in
      Janet from FAKENHAM
      Zahid from BRADFORD
      Helena from STOKE-ON-TRENT

Jeffrey from AMLWCH straight in at the start price
      £12.64 - New Buyer
      £11.99 - Suzanne from MAIDENHEAD
      Peter from SWINDON
      Anne from CHELTENHAM
      £10.99 - Phyllis from PETERBOROUGH
      £10.46 Barbara from DUDLEY
      £10ish Janet is the final 1 in and another sell out
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Metal Rounded Silver Halogen Lamp £65
      5 available
      Christine from PLYMOUTH has a web bid in

£33.97 - Melanie from BIRMINGHAM
      £32.91 - Robert from PONTEFRACT
      £31.99 - Lilian from GATESHEAD
      2 more in and its sold
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      3PC Zebra Print Double Duvet Set £20
      14 available
      this is interesting Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON was on the buyers or bidders board then vanished

drops to £14.99 and guess who's straight in? yeah Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON

£9.88 June from WREXHAM so we won't be sending her any - classic Andy H line there
      £8.88 Linda from GLASGOW
      Ann from NEWRY
      Andrew from NEWPORT
      Robert from MANCHESTER
      £8.53 - Grace from FARNBOROUGH
      £8.10 - Jane from ACCRINGTON
      Petrona from SHEFFIELD
      £7.99 - Georgina from LONDON

cant see the rest as the board is full
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Rosa Benini Leather Patch Bag & Purse £17
      14 available

£8.13 - New Buyer
      £8.04 - New Buyer
      £7.79 - Web Bidder
      £7.58 - Phyllis from PETERBOROUGH
      £7.49 - John from WARRINGTON
      Julie from WATFORD
      Glenys from WREXHAM so we won't be sending them to you sorry
      £7.45 - Yvonne from MILFORD HAVEN
      Ross from DUNDEE
      Sheila from GILLINGHAM
      can't see the rest
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      RCR 6PC Opera Tea Glasses 8cm
      looks who's in again on the next drop

Elsie from OLDHAM
      Tajinder from SMETHWICK
      Claudette from WOLVERHAMPTON is she the latest of the Lee?'s

Garden Round Peacock Wind Chimes £22 sold for £9.55 with 11 available
      Carol from HAVANT
      Linda from BENFLEET
      New Bidder
      Colin from WELSHPOOL
      Keith from PONTEFRACT
      Gloria from BRISTOL
      Maureen from MALDON
      Albert from CRAWLEY
      New Buyer
      Wendy from HORNCHURCH

some of those names look familiar to me, what do you think?

Cream Mink Faux Fur Throw £27 sold for £11.97 with 11 available
      stite in Lynne from KILGETTY

Ena from STURMINSTER NEWTON
      Ann from GLASGOW
      New Buyer
      Joan from MANCHESTER
      Dilip from BIRMINGHAM
      Donna from BELFAST
      Andrew from LIVERSEDGE
      New Buyer
      New Buyer
      Last edited by £1 MEGADROP; 09-04-2014 at 09:47 PM.

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Think we are starting to see the U-turn as tonight we have the launch of the £10 winners club

first up is a £125 watch and the phones have been locked, they have 3

"We didn't even get chance to show you how many it went so fast"

It didn't go live on the site either
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Walther Glas Carmen Satin Rose Bowl £20
      20 available
      £10 - phones locked
      This 1 is available on the site fancy that

What feels like a month later they still had 6 left so it dropped to £8.79 and locked with 4 left BUT they were still winners so it looks like the sell out to lock the drop has been ditched
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      LED Colour Changing Rose Touch Lamp £19
      12 available
      sold for £9.09 and sold out
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Rosa Benini Leather Patch Bag & Purse £17
      35 available
      sold for £1.43 with 22 left but BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      2PK Egyptian Cotton Sunflower Bath Sheet £18
      10 available and sold for £10
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      GUND Crawl With Me Turtle £35
      4 available
      sold for? £10
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Set of Two Crystal Gift Sets £18
      6 available
      sold for £10
      Last edited by £1 MEGADROP; 10-04-2014 at 08:10 PM.

11.    Sponsored Links