Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default All new Price Drop

So here we go...

- Free phone number :P 0800 001 4250

- Falling prices remain, same graphics as before, same colours, studio is the same

Market price - "we feel is a good price for you here"

Products may have a reserve price - if they drop below that then you may miss out, the presenters don't know what the reserve price is

First item is a mother of pearl ring with a market price of £16.00 and sold for 1p - well actually no it didn't they had 2 and sold 1 but because it went lower than the reserve my understanding is that the drop is null and void and "better luck next time" caption came on the screen

P&P still at £7.99 for a ring tut tut

its all about playing the game, they are going to have some fun and Jeopardy

item 2 was a crystal cross pendant & 4 sets of earrings (quantity of 2) with a market price of £15.00 - sold for £6.74 + £7.99 P&P = £14.73 hmmmmmmmmm bargain or what eh 27p saving at ome just grab it "winner" caption came up

item 3 was a tiger glass laser block (quantity of 3) with a market price of £14.00 - sold for £0.06 + £7.99 p&p - but it went below the reserve so better luck next time this item is null and void

and on that note I'm already bored to death by the new changes

They have been live for almost 30 minutes and so far 2 of the 3 items were null and void as the price went lower than the reserve price so they have sold 2 crystal pendant and earring sets for £6.74 + £7.99 p&p

http://www.price-drop.tv/Crystal-Cro...&Offer=5583552

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT HAD HIT ROCK BOTTOM THEY FOUND A WAY TO FALL EVEN LOWER

This has to be the end for price drop now and why would anyone think its fun to see something they like call up the free phone number and watch the price fall then be told oh well it went below our secret reserve price so better luck next time this drop is null and void
      Last edited by £1 MEGADROP; 03-04-2014 at 07:42 AM.
      Likes Wirral70 liked this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising