Fukuro?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Kim and Co TSV.

Way beyond hideous!!

And FUKURO?! I bet they're being very careful how they pronounce that!!

Mind you at least we are not being subjected to another horrific floral pattern!!!

As for the name.....ideal for the presenters to slip up on!!! :laugh:

What a vile name for extremely vile clothes that DO cling and also make you sweat as they are man made fibres even if they are made in Montreal but really its probably some sweat shop in crimplene city China.
THAT TSV IS HIDEOUS

Last edited:
Well, I'm reserving judgement until I hear what Mrs James has to say about it. Mrs James is the forum's arbiter of good taste and her opinion is much sought after. (And doesn't she know it.:))

Well, I'm reserving judgement until I hear what Mrs James has to say about it. Mrs James is the forum's arbiter of good taste and her opinion is much sought after. (And doesn't she know it.:))

Totally with you on this. What Mrs James doesn't know about fashion isn't worth.....well, I'm not sure really! :11:

As for the name, who the hell thought up that one? :33:

Fukuro?!

I say something similar every time I see Kim&Co's fashion and prices. Come on Mrs J ,we are waiting for your honest opinion before we put our order in.:54:

Last edited:
PMSL.... A T-caller has just asked her to design some Oxford Bags in antique gold.

yellowblush.gif

Latest posts

Back