Comments on Bid/Peter Sherlocks facebook page!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

absolutelydelicious!

Registered Shopper
Following on from the '' lol you funy man'' comment we saw on Peter Sherlocks page, I've just seen another classic on Bids Page.

Now I'm not mocking people with dyslexia or anything before you ask, but is it me or do you have to be an illiterate idiot to post on either Peter or Bids page.........

This company may be infree fal shortly if it conitnue to think that product that they were seling cheap are now at prices ce that the customer neither wants to pay or will pay Who on your mnagement board thought that this would work and that you would survive. This was a shopping channel that the customer detated the cost of the item you have got greedy and you will see the fall out from this. I think you should be called Cyclax Shop as you obviously do not have the volumn of stock items anymore

Following on from the '' lol you funy man'' comment we saw on Peter Sherlocks page, I've just seen another classic on Bids Page.

Now I'm not mocking people with dyslexia or anything before you ask, but is it me or do you have to be an illiterate idiot to post on either Peter or Bids page.........

This company may be infree fal shortly if it conitnue to think that product that they were seling cheap are now at prices ce that the customer neither wants to pay or will pay Who on your mnagement board thought that this would work and that you would survive. This was a shopping channel that the customer detated the cost of the item you have got greedy and you will see the fall out from this. I think you should be called Cyclax Shop as you obviously do not have the volumn of stock items anymore

They better not be tempted to rename it that then as someone posted this... i bought that cyclax tanning lotion omg,,what a mess it made,,it was suppose to be streak free,,lol but nah looked like a tangerine and all pacthy so in the bin it went,,i gave my daughter a bottle as they came in 3 bottles,,it said wash your hands after use,,and she did,,and when she woke up her hands were orange,,also her face was all patchy and legs and she had to scrub and bleach her hands to get the sun tan off,,very disapointed in it to be honest,

Last edited:

I believe Gollum read that and asked Waynetta 'Babe, is that really how you spell Cyclax?' :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back