Alison Young Daily Mail

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hilbo

Registered Shopper
AY one of Britains best known beauty experts blah blah, with a celeb client list including royalty. Wonder who?
She 'reveals' ten great tips and recommends the following
Leighton Denny
Elemis
Smashbox
Decleor
Joan Rivers (honest)
Philip Kingsley
Liz Earle
Shavata
Lulu
Bobbie Brown
Mally Roncal ??

:33:Ring any bells?

Also where is gatineau, opi and many others which no doubt she will be telling us are the best in a couple of weeks time......

Also where is gatineau, opi and many others which no doubt she will be telling us are the best in a couple of weeks time......

Exactly....no Gatineau...Andrew will be upset methinks. Maybe he hasn't been giving her enough freebies lately...

And Joan Rivers over Tova as well. Joan's face has been lifted so much she probably needs to exfoliate the back of her head!

I would love to know with which board she got her qualifications - I did ask QVC a long time ago but they didn't reply. Does anyone know please?:33:

I have noticed in blind testing they have done over time in the Daily Mail on beauty products. Gatineau has always got the big thumbs down so that could be the reason no mention.

Thought they had stopped selling Joan Rivers skincare here? Its still up on QVC US I know.

I see on the QVC site they now have Alison Young's Beauty Bible!:11: Her big pick today is Genie. Which anyone here who bought thought was total carp.

thanks for a great thread! i thought it was interesting that AY was seen as a make-up artist, amongst other things...i have commented in the past that i thought she was therapist but her talents did not stretch so far as to applying make-up...not to be rude, but her demos were always so bad, they could have been done better if she were in a dark room with both eyes taped shut, her hands tied behind her back and she was holding the make-up brush in her mouth whilst standing on a revolving floor.

I remember her saying she was trained by Clarins and worked with other prestigious brands and i literally fell off my seat when i read the list.
I wonder how long before this new brand is on our screens in the UK ? HMMM
AY is just full of it and her husband has retired so i guess she has to make a living somehow to stay in the prestigious lifestyle she has gotten used to.

I think AY was recommending the tips from the people and not the products if you read the article its the tips she picked up .

Latest posts

Back