Velvet cords

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fraggle

Registered Shopper
Not one to post much in this section but I wanted to give a thumbs up to Rocks.

I ordered a pair of Green Amethyst cufflinks (the small ones) for Christmas and they arrived yesterday - lovely and an unbelievable buy for £9!

I decided to bump the order up by ordering some of the velvet cords they sell. I had seen Darls order one for her huge pendant and I've been looking for ages for a pretty black cord to use as an alternative to a gold chain for some of my pendants.

Couldn't believe they were £2/£3 a pop and wondered frankly what I was going to receive but they are lovely - really good quality and fantastically soft. Lovely silver clasp and silver extender too.

I was really chuffed - my thanks to Rocks TV, they are much nicer and much cheaper than anywhere else I have ever looked :1:

Not one to post much in this section but I wanted to give a thumbs up to Rocks.

I ordered a pair of Green Amethyst cufflinks (the small ones) for Christmas and they arrived yesterday - lovely and an unbelievable buy for £9!

I decided to bump the order up by ordering some of the velvet cords they sell. I had seen Darls order one for her huge pendant and I've been looking for ages for a pretty black cord to use as an alternative to a gold chain for some of my pendants.

Couldn't believe they were £2/£3 a pop and wondered frankly what I was going to receive but they are lovely - really good quality and fantastically soft. Lovely silver clasp and silver extender too.

I was really chuffed - my thanks to Rocks TV, they are much nicer and much cheaper than anywhere else I have ever looked :1:

Good grief Fraggs, when I saw the title I expected some clothes-related post, and thought our very own Mrs James might be here putting in her two-penny worth.:D

Seriously, the cords and ribbons are fantastic, both in quality and value. They can give a new lease of life to any pendant and I usually try to add a couple in each order. My teenage daughter has already pinched my leather ones. :(

I've been adding silver chains to my orders they are also fantastic value.

aren't they lovely Fraggs? I got the £3 16" one and its so soft and feels really nice but I will also be getting one of the £2 ones sometime.

I also got one of their velvet cords,rather than a leather one,and agree it is so lovely to wear...very soft and imo looks a bit posher than leather.

At £3 you cannot go wrong............oh and I also got a silver prince of wales chain for a measly £3 too,again it's fab.

The prices for chains are so reasonable......I think you can get a gold one from £8!!!!!

I second the silver chains, the 18" Prince of Wales is unbelievable, £3, and it's really substantial.

:doggie:

Thanks for this post. I had previously ordered the leather ones, but I shall add some velvet ones and the Prince of Wales chains to my next order. Has anyone ordered the gold ones? I would be temtped if they aren't too flimsy. I hate flimsy chains that break if you give them a hard look and would much rather pay extra for a sturdier one.

I am also delighted with the price and quality of Rocks chains. I have the £3 black leather cord and now, having read this thread, I'm going to add a velvet one to my open order! :1:

Thanks for this post. I had previously ordered the leather ones, but I shall add some velvet ones and the Prince of Wales chains to my next order. Has anyone ordered the gold ones? I would be temtped if they aren't too flimsy. I hate flimsy chains that break if you give them a hard look and would much rather pay extra for a sturdier one.

sorry Jacqualina I haven't had any gold chains from Rocks, if everything else is anything to go by though they'll be good. :D

Latest posts

Back