Garnet Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
Had a delivery this morning, just one item but am very pleased.

Cost £21, has 34 grams of silver and 105 carats of Garnet. The colours lovely, a sort of light blackberry colour, like Ribena :D
Only bugbear is its dead hard to fasten myself lol I need one of those bracelet fastening thingys that Marion and Mommabear got.

DSCF5868.jpg

DSCF5869.jpg

It doesn't swivel with the weight because I have it fastened on about the second ring on the extender chain, leaving a lot hanging down which I think i'm probably going to have to remove as it will get in the way I think.

DSCF5870.jpg

DSCF5871.jpg

I might have to start collecting these like you lot collect hedgehogs :D absolutely lovely bracelet though.

Gorgeous colour Darls and what a bargain. If it was mine I'd be staring at it all day. Does it make a lovely jingly sound when you move your arm?

I've seen it in Moonstone and Onyx, does it come in other stones too?

jingle bells, jingle bells, Darls is going to play
oh what fun it is to wear some baubles every day
oh jingle bells, jingle bells, a bracelet's come today
oh what fun it's going to be matching this if she has her way!

some earrings would be neat
then the set would be complete
maybe get some for her feet
two more bracelets would be sweet
then we'll hear a massive sound
that tells us when Darl's around
she'll look fit to see the Queen and then do a shimmy in between

oh jingle bells..

Last edited:
Wow Wow and Wow! I love this design but bit am worried it might be too big for me. Darls can you please measure the smallest length you can have on this bracelet!

Looks stunning on you Darls and what a bargain! Enjoy wearing it xx

jingle bells, jingle bells, Darls is going to play
oh what fun it is to wear some baubles every day
oh jingle bells, jingle bells, a bracelet's come today
oh what fun it's going to be matching this if she has her way!

some earrings would be neat
then the set would be complete
maybe get some for her feet
two more bracelets would be sweet
then we'll hear a massive sound
that tells us when Darl's around
she'll look fit to see the Queen and then do a shimmy in between

oh jingle bells..

have you been sniffing summat Sammi :D you haven't been in my kitchen have you? (where i'm soaking 7 lbs of fruit in a bottle of sherry (bliddy stinks eewwww)) its a bit early for xmas jingles but it was very good hahahah :D

Gorgeous colour Darls and what a bargain. If it was mine I'd be staring at it all day. Does it make a lovely jingly sound when you move your arm?

I've seen it in Moonstone and Onyx, does it come in other stones too?
it tinkles Calvin, :D I have the rainbow moonstone one which is beautiful but Onyx?, now I haven't seen that one or any other for that matter but if I do ...........:D

Wow Wow and Wow! I love this design but bit am worried it might be too big for me. Darls can you please measure the smallest length you can have on this bracelet!

Looks stunning on you Darls and what a bargain! Enjoy wearing it xx

Thanks BH, right, just measured it for you and the smallest fastening on it will be 6 and a quarter inches, thats fastening the claw onto the very first silver ring coming off the bracelet. :D It would be very easily made shorter by any jeweller though BH as he could reduce the length of the silver chain with the claw fastening on, just measured it again and you could easily lose and inch off the fastener chain too

It's lovely Darls, I think I've seen it in amethyt too, altho' I might have imagined it!!

:doggie:

Pretty! I was bidding the same time as you but got sniped as the auction closed (not by you!!!) - I got the moonstone one at the same time, fantastic ain't they. I am tempted to go for the garnet and amethyst versions too - if I can get them at the same pricepoint! I've seen them before usually go for around £40 or more, so well done on a bargain.
Years ago I had matching garnet earrings, but they weren't constructed so well as these bracelets and all the drops came off a single loop - and when that opened up by accident one day, I lost all the stones off it in one fell swoop. I was relieved to see that this bracelet has everything set individually, so one loss won't kill it dead. I still wear the remaining earring in my single hole though, so I think the garnet would be a nice idea to match up.
BH, it fits me nicely at the tightest setting so I think you'd be OK without having to have it adjusted. Like Darls, I'm tempted to get rid of the extender chain though, it looks a bit silly! Must dig out the sharp scissors and see if I can DIY it.

Pretty! I was bidding the same time as you but got sniped as the auction closed (not by you!!!) - I got the moonstone one at the same time, fantastic ain't they. I am tempted to go for the garnet and amethyst versions too - if I can get them at the same pricepoint! I've seen them before usually go for around £40 or more, so well done on a bargain.
Years ago I had matching garnet earrings, but they weren't constructed so well as these bracelets and all the drops came off a single loop - and when that opened up by accident one day, I lost all the stones off it in one fell swoop. I was relieved to see that this bracelet has everything set individually, so one loss won't kill it dead. I still wear the remaining earring in my single hole though, so I think the garnet would be a nice idea to match up.
BH, it fits me nicely at the tightest setting so I think you'd be OK without having to have it adjusted. Like Darls, I'm tempted to get rid of the extender chain though, it looks a bit silly! Must dig out the sharp scissors and see if I can DIY it.

You can easily, I cut the pearl bracelet with scissors lol

I haven't seen that bracelet in amethyst, I bet its lovely is it? :D

Had a delivery this morning, just one item but am very pleased.

Cost £21, has 34 grams of silver and 105 carats of Garnet. The colours lovely, a sort of light blackberry colour, like Ribena :D
Only bugbear is its dead hard to fasten myself lol I need one of those bracelet fastening thingys that Marion and Mommabear got.

DSCF5868.jpg

DSCF5869.jpg

It doesn't swivel with the weight because I have it fastened on about the second ring on the extender chain, leaving a lot hanging down which I think i'm probably going to have to remove as it will get in the way I think.

DSCF5870.jpg

DSCF5871.jpg

I might have to start collecting these like you lot collect hedgehogs :D absolutely lovely bracelet though.

Did I mention Garnet is my birthstone? ;) :54:
Love it!
smiley030.gif

Last edited:
Did I mention Garnet is my birthstone? ;) :54:
Love it!
smiley030.gif

is it? lucky you, its lovely.

The first proper ring I ever got was a garnet ring shaped a bit like a little flower, my dad bought me it. Got stolen when we got burgled sadly but it was lovely.

Wow Darlene that's fab. Lovely colour and it looks really tactile. I like things you can play with :54:

is it? lucky you, its lovely.

The first proper ring I ever got was a garnet ring shaped a bit like a little flower, my dad bought me it. Got stolen when we got burgled sadly but it was lovely.
Well, to be honest I don't like garnet
blushing-moves.gif
:coat: and my friend and I have the same birthstone and are always moaning how we would have preferred diamond or emerald as a birthstone :21:, but I like these garnets, the colour is amazing!!! :thumbsup:
I'll be stalking the auctions! :lol1:

No M4G it does come in amethyst as well! Had it in my basket but did not check it out thinking it would be too big!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Darls - Now I am on the look out for these bracelets!

Eh? How can you not check out? Thought you had to?

I saw the amethyst one go for £35 or thereabouts the other day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back