Before we disappear - Last thoughts - What's your bid experience?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder how many of those ****** LED Book Magnifiers have ended up in tips around the United Kingdom?

Plenty I fancy, what a load of shite. :mysmilie_59:

What cracked me up was the steam mops. They were hailed as the next best thing, no more stinky dirty water to keep using! Then the next item was the wizzy mop. What mugs they must have thought of the viewers.

I've been watching for about 20 months - I bought a dongle - didn't get any of the channels promised, and do you remember the little sonic jewellery cleaners, I got one of them to. That never even worked at all.

From the getgo with that dongle I was suspicious with the sales pitch from Gollum. Why would he still pay eightly odd quid to Sky if that dongle was all it's cracked up to be. He did drop the Sky spiel after a while but the damage was done.

My mum heard this on Bid about a year or two ago and I wish to share it with you. Peter Simon and Elise were on and Peter was telling a story of when he organised a fashion show for Armani at the Colloseum a few years back (!). She looked at him and said "what, you did?" clearly not believing him. He tried to continue with his story but she kept interrupting him asking him "were there gladiators there, were there lions and tigers there and other silly questions! Even she didn't believe him. I know she went along with the "our Bet" stories but this did make me laugh and I thought I would share it with my online friends for a laugh.

From the getgo with that dongle I was suspicious with the sales pitch from Gollum. Why would he still pay eightly odd quid to Sky if that dongle was all it's cracked up to be. He did drop the Sky spiel after a while but the damage was done.

I watched him (MM) sell a batch of about 800+ or so. They absolutely flew out - What a con. Even Steve Mack sold loads. He said you can get live football not available on UK tv, but broadcast on the continent of UK games - don't think so. I used to enjoy Steve, but he changed into a right spiv.

well i am a long time viewer of bid/price drop and of this forum i have got myself a phone that enables me to post threads and replies on here and bid have shut up shop lol just my luck!

I wonder how long it took the twerp to think up his tales?

I mean, the man was brainless. He made much of the fact that he'd sold hundreds of different After Shaves but had only personally bought 2 as if it was some kind of a uber recommendation but it clearly didn't sink into his dense skull that he was effectively saying that the rest of them were complete shite.

And you know what? For once he was right :mysmilie_59:

What an absolute moron. I just hope that Waynetta is thick too because otherwise her evenings must really drag on.

I expect people won't believe this but i really like elisa portelli. i feel she is a more than capable presenter.

I just hated what bid encouraged her to do.

I expect people won't believe this but i really like elisa portelli. i feel she is a more than capable presenter.

I think she was starting to look mentally & physically drained, I watched a few vids on youtube of her from a few years back & couldn't believe it was the same person.

Oh i'm not totally sure I can agree with that Sir. Elisa is a selly telly veteran, she's knows the dance. She was on iBuy with Gollum.

I don't think Our Lease needed too much encouragement to spin a yarn or two, remember the Ghost Auction for Peter's Figurine at Christmas?

Of course you might be right but I rather suspect, just on this occasion, you're being very generous to her Mr T. But she's competent though, no doubt about it.

But Size 12? My arse :mysmilie_59:

well i am a long time viewer of bid/price drop and of this forum i have got myself a phone that enables me to post threads and replies on here and bid have shut up shop lol just my luck!

Such a shame - your phone looks like it will last longer than BID TV. :mysmilie_17:

I think she was starting to look mentally & physically drained, I watched a few vids on youtube of her from a few years back & couldn't believe it was the same person.

I think her look was more to do with working with DP than anything else.:mysmilie_14:

I agree, completely different.

I'm still convinced they made her dress less professionally, i only ever saw her in suits and then all of a sudden she comes on dressed as my gran...

Oh i'm not totally sure I can agree with that Sir. Elisa is a selly telly veteran, she's knows the dance. She was on iBuy with Gollum.

I don't think Our Lease needed too much encouragement to spin a yarn or two, remember the Ghost Auction for Peter's Figurine at Christmas?

Of course you might be right but I rather suspect, just on this occasion, you're being very generous to her Mr T. But she's competent though, no doubt about it.

But Size 12? My arse :mysmilie_59:

yes the size 12 was ridiculous but i feel peter simon was a poor influence as she simply turned into an enabler for his nonsense.

yes the size 12 was ridiculous but i feel peter simon was a poor influence as she simply turned into an enabler for his nonsense.

I remember when she was selling a Halogen Oven on Bid Plus, she rather bravely did a live cooking demo.

All I can say is that her talents clearly don't lie in the Kitchen. She was, without any shadow of doubt, crap.

She made Chef Wayne look like Monsieur Roux :mysmilie_59:

I remember when she was selling a Halogen Oven on Bid Plus, she rather bravely did a live cooking demo.

All I can say is that her talents clearly don't lie in the Kitchen. She was, without any shadow of doubt, crap.

She made Chef Wayne look like Monsieur Roux :mysmilie_59:

haha!! Can't beat live telly

haha!! Can't beat live telly

She made some particularly unattractive and not to mention extremely undercooked Cakes and she tried to disguise the fact by covering them, in Smarties.

They looked like a Multi Coloured, Polka Dot, Freshly Dumped, Blood Hound Steamer :mysmilie_59:

I wouldn't even give them to Gollum.

She made some particularly unattractive and not to mention extremely undercooked Cakes and she tried to disguise the fact by covering them, in Smarties.

They looked like a Multi Coloured, Polka Dot, Freshly Dumped, Blood Hound Steamer :mysmilie_59:

I wouldn't even give them to Gollum.
Ha Ha Ha - a cracker - just spat my tea out, good job Iv'e got a wizzy mop (not)- hee hee.

Ha Ha Ha - a cracker - just spat my tea out, good job Iv'e got a wizzy mop (not)- hee hee.

As I recall it was a disastrous demonstration. But not disastrous enough for them not to repeat it over a few days.

They were so professional weren't they?

Latest posts

Back