Mark Ryes Radio 4 24/4/14 12noon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was hoping he could have mentioned how to upload a profile photo for here, in the style a random Butler from 'Jeeves & Wooster'..however am still in shock over his Santa ..:mysmilie_859::witch:

Just a matter of time before we see him on Britain Has Nae Talent,wearing his Best Brightest Orange suit, doing all these voices...oops i meant Character voices:wink:

The hair on the top of Mark's head never changed-ever!
I think it probably spent the night in a cardboard box.

It's ironic that it had to take the channels going bust for a thread to be started about Mark Ryes, even more so that it's managed to reach 9 pages.

I wonder if Mark could star in a 'Safestyle UK' advert?

It's ironic that it had to take the channels going bust for a thread to be started about Mark Ryes, even more so that it's managed to reach 9 pages.

I wonder if Mark could star in a 'Safestyle UK' advert?

Would he be able to knock over something three times his size?

PS I do like Mark so if you are reading this Mark you were one of my favs :)

Ooooooh PJ you little fibber - Ps have you ever thought about telly selly - you have a gift. :mysmilie_17:

I can't claim that Mark was one of my 'favs' really, he was acceptable. Of course my real 'favs' were Peter Sherlock and Mike Mason and I was rather fond of Sally Jacks and James Russell.

I can't claim that Mark was one of my 'favs' really, he was acceptable. Of course my real 'favs' were Peter Sherlock and Mike Mason and I was rather fond of Sally Jacks and James Russell.

And has it has been documentated on wikipedia, that you liked Mr Mason so much that you were in fact his press agent/wardrobe mistress and his corporate spokesperson before the demise of BID. Deny that Miss Wirral.

Ooooooh PJ you little fibber - Ps have you ever thought about telly selly - you have a gift. :mysmilie_17:

Lool well I was married for 7 years previously so am used to someone counting me downing and moaning in my ear ... but seriously he was one of my favs! I liked the fact that unlike most small men he doesn't mind taking the pee out of himself

And has it has been documentated on wikipedia, that you liked Mr Mason so much that you were in fact his press agent/wardrobe mistress and his corporate spokesperson before the demise of BID. Deny that Miss Wirral.

I can't deny that at times I had something of a strained relationship with Mike but you often find that with creative people.

And Mike was most certainly creative :mysmilie_59:

Mark if you are reading, Im a Bid Tv watcher from day dot, and i always kind of felt sorry for you, trying to be in the In Crowd, Never having a rapport with the Dolly burd assistants, your side shed hairdo never wavered. I think now i can see him on some Shopping Channel in America selling Bibles.

Actually, I heard that Wirral was Mike's gag writer and voice coach.

Oh please Muttley. He could do with a good gag writer, in fact he could do with a gag.

Mind you, I think he's might have a gag. It's called Madeena :mysmilie_59:

Mark if you are reading, Im a Bid Tv watcher from day dot, and i always kind of felt sorry for you, trying to be in the In Crowd, Never having a rapport with the Dolly burd assistants, your side shed hairdo never wavered. I think now i can see him on some Shopping Channel in America selling Bibles.

There is a slight problem with that idea, how many pro religious bible buying mid Americans are going to buy from an openly gay man who likes men under twice his age?

There is a slight problem with that idea, how many pro religious bible buying mid Americans are going to buy from an openly gay man who likes men under twice his age?

So they are under twice his age so that is older than Mark but younger than twice his age? :p

Lol OK PJ badly worded..Mr Ryes on his Twitter has bemoaned for a number of years that he only likes men in their early 20's and no men in their early 20's fancy him and he can't seem to like men his own age.

Well it hasn't stopped anybody else...:mysmilie_486::mysmilie_515:

Latest posts

Back