It's the Sit-up Bankruptcy Auction! Come and get the goodies!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Ok, what do you want from the Bid/Pricedrop warehouse? All at knockdown prices! Pay what you like!

I would like:

2 Sexy Shoo - for a couple of relatives I really hate (50p each)
Worry Angels - as an alternative to anal beards to give to Peter Tatchell (99p)
Meerkat statues (53p)
Wizzy Mop - insert into Golloms gob (1p)
Massage Pads - as evidence against Peter Simon for crimes against self-abuse and attempted gurning (£5)

Put me down for half a dozen wide-angle car mirrors**...the one thing I regret not hearing one last time before they folded was Mason's rant against people wheeling trollies in supermarket car-parks. That particular bit of spiel always used to angry up his blood and make the veins on his forehead stand out. I always thought out of all the BS about his personal life he spewed out, this had the ring of truth about it. I imagine several stressed young mums and senior citizens in his local Tesco or Asda car-park must have been on the receiving end of a Clarksonesque tongue-lashing from the Gollum over the years.

**As long as I can get 'em for one p & p.

Last edited:
The Bid TV Warehouse clearance is NOW ON and EVERYTHING MUST GO

With LOW prices on THOUSANDS of GREAT PRODUCTS across the day!!!

IT'S ALL GOT TO GO!!!

So grab yourself a bargain. The Bid TV Warehouse Clearance - NOW ON!

Oh forget it, I'm not a convincing sales person, so here's a video for you instead...

It's only a matter of time before your favourite presenters from Bid TV start popping up at mega huge massive three day special sales with unimaginable discounts in stores across the UK, but get ready, it wont last forever... you would be mad to miss out, because the clock is ticking.

Put the music on Bob, are you ready, because viewer at home, I promise you, you will not want to miss out on this offer I am about to bring to you.

I would be genuinely interested to see what the JPD fragrances were like. Suppose I'll have to try Debenhams or Macy's now. Oh, wait a minute...

I'd like a bottle of 'Deep Sense' so I can smell like Golllum.

And one of those Dark Purple Bed Sets, the one that Gollum said is useful if you're a smoker (like Madeena) because ash tray spills won't be so pronounced. We don't smoke but i'd feel just that bit more like Maddie if I had that Duvet (minus the ash stains and ciggie burns) :mysmilie_59:

I want that pair of alarm clocks with the stars that project on to the ceiling because I am afraid/not afraid of the dark.

I'd like a bottle of 'Deep Sense' so I can smell like Golllum.

And one of those Dark Purple Bed Sets, the one that Gollum said is useful if you're a smoker (like Madeena) because ash tray spills won't be so pronounced. We don't smoke but i'd feel just that bit more like Maddie if I had that Duvet (minus the ash stains and ciggie burns) :mysmilie_59:

Deep Sense a worrying and frankly disturbing annogram of 'penes seed'

How cheesey are these! Can't believe people bought them.

They should have made a "deluxe" version - one where you can squeeze it's hand and it says an authentic Peter Simon line.

"Delicious!"
"Stunning!"
"Ohhhhhhhhhh yes"
"I am the larger of the figurines".
"Not only do I look nice on your mantlepiece. Not only do I talk. Not only was I limited edition".
"Our Bet has one of these at 'ome"
"Just buy me".

Ohhhhhhh yessssss!

How cheesey are these! Can't believe people bought them. They should have made a "deluxe" version - one where you can squeeze it's hand and it says an authentic Peter Simon line. "Delicious!" "Stunning!" "Ohhhhhhhhhh yes" "I am the larger of the figurines". "Not only do I look nice on your mantlepiece. Not only do I talk. Not only was I limited edition". "Our Bet has one of these at 'ome" "Just buy me". Ohhhhhhh yessssss!

Woah it was like you were channeling Peter.

He would enjoy that too ;-)

Here's a bizarre product they used to sell.
Gangsta aftershave Hustler edition;
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-...ftershave-Balm-MISSING-2x-MINIS-/321374032399
According to Russell it was 'rich, deep and manly-everything you could ever want in a fragrance.'
I would love to have a whiff of it.

I loved their selling line on this - "Actually, it's not too bad!" Can't exactly remember who said those lines but Peter Sherlock chipped in quickly and said it was masculine and woody (tee hee!) or something like that! Would have been great for a "joke present" and that would have been all.

You said there was a sale on...then I'll take one of them dongle thingies as me Sky subscription's about to run out!

Still missing these channels, been watching IW, yes boring, but they really know how to do a deal, shame the Bidster's didn't learn from them - However, you can only work with the stock you've been given to work with!

Latest posts

Back