Going, Going, GONE

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bid Up Side Down

Registered Shopper
Well, the fat lady has been and sung her final lamented aria. 654/645 are no more on the planner.

Don't forget, you may not know it but somewhere, somebody loves you...

I wonder if they are still broadcasting off the EPG. Sometimes you can still add them as a manually added channel if you know the numbers to add then under.

I honestly always wanted them to change rather than go but as they couldn't even manage two days of the relaunch without being dodgy again I saw so long bid. Thanks for all the fish.

I wonder if they are still broadcasting off the EPG. Sometimes you can still add them as a manually added channel if you know the numbers to add then under.

I honestly always wanted them to change rather than go but as they couldn't even manage two days of the relaunch without being dodgy again I saw so long bid. Thanks for all the fish.

Apparently they are still broadcasting off the grid.

So if anyone is desperate to eke out the last few drops of this very sour brew the parameters are 11.426 V 27.5 2/3 :mysmilie_59:

Apparently they are still broadcasting off the grid. So if anyone is desperate to eke out the last few drops of this very sour brew the parameters are 11.426 V 27.5 2/3 :mysmilie_59:
I imagine MeMike is trying to get his son on his Yarvik tablet or his pooter to lock into those coordinates and broadcast Magic Mason's Marvellous Market-stall 24/7

PJ
Owner of MeMike4CelebBigBro.com

I imagine MeMike is trying to get his son on his Yarvik tablet or his pooter to lock into those coordinates and broadcast Magic Mason's Marvellous Market-stall 24/7

PJ
Owner of MeMike4CelebBigBro.com

:mysmilie_19:

There was a cheeky little rumour going around the other day that Maddie has set up a pretend studio in their lounge for Gollum to 'present' in.

Dunno who started such a scurillous whisper though :mysmilie_59:

There was a cheeky little rumour going around the other day that Maddie has set up a pretend studio in their lounge for Gollum to 'present' in.

Hahaha who would do such a thing .. I have just realised why she hasn't married him, because there is no chance in hell anyone could make an honest man out of him ...

Bid and Pricedrop have been removed from the freeview EPG.

I had just checked mine, before I saw your post. To be honest, it's preferable to see the message "No programmes are currently being broadcast on this channel" on channels 23 and 37, than to hear that irritating music.

The pure irony of this, is that I understand, he in fact shilled out more stuff in this 'studio' than he did in his last 7 shifts in Acton.

Well, actually it may have been a pledge of interest when the milkman called..

The pure irony of this, is that I understand, he in fact shilled out more stuff in this 'studio' than he did in his last 7 shifts in Acton.

Well, actually it may have been a pledge of interest when the milkman called..

But poor little Golly. My spies tell me that Maddie suggested MeMike is so upset he might not bother with TV anymore.

That's an interesting take on things, and no mistake :mysmilie_59:

But poor little Golly. My spies tell me that Maddie suggested MeMike is so upset he might not bother with TV anymore.

Well he won't be bother my TV any more thanks fu...

I heard that he was going to start fitting freeview dishes with Guy Stepfalls wonder ladder ... well it may get him a better reception with his public..

Last edited:
they were gone from virgin media on wednesday as tuesday it said normal schedule then in the afternoon it said channel has ceased broadcasting then got up wedneday & they had gone completely

Debbie Greenwood did not last long then, wonder if she will go back to QVC!!

She jumped off the titanic months before it went under

rightly so too. they probably expected her to work for free

I guess that makes Lisa Brash Celine Dion screeching Neeeeeear Faaaaaaaar where ever you arrrre

and Mason, Simon and Sherlock the fiddlers

I am assuming that was on his fan facebook page. Interesting. But can you imagine him not trying to get on television. Or maybe he is being realistic and thinks it unlikely he will get a job on selly telly again. I wonder where his career will now take him?

Latest posts

Back