Nicknames

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I didn't watch Bid enough to know anyone's names, but now I have been watching some of the hilarious clips on YouTube.

So can someone please tell me which nickname goes with which presenter?

Peter Simon - Dirty Peter
Peter Sherlock - Perfume Pete, Schlock(or it's numerous variations), Shyster Sherlock, Shylock Sherlock, Shocked Face Sherlock
Mike Mason - Gollum, MeMike, Barrowboy
Sally Jacks - Split Ends
Jenny Topp - Jenny Gobb, Jenny Over The Topp
Justin Hazell - BOD
James Russell - Neil, Travelodge Deputy Manager
Paul Herrington, Shiny Face, Shiny Heifer
Mark Ryes - Runt of The Litter

Peter Sherlock - Perfume Pete, Schlock(or it's numerous variations), Shyster Sherlock, Shylock Sherlock, Shocked Face Sherlock
Sally Jacks - Split Ends
Justin Hazell - BOD

And of course our Nicola George also known as Lola La Rouge!

Simon Davies - Gasper or Gaspin'
Caroline Lyndsay - Frumpletiltskin or just Frump
Ben Moseby - Cat in The Headlights, Slippery Ben
Steve MacDonald - Tramp, Spiv, 'Me Nan'
Lisa Brash - Art Expert, Dockyard Doris, Kin-Key-Id

Mark Stewart - Wiggy
Chris Birkett - Chef

I also liked to refer to James Russell as Jewellery James and Sally Jacks was Shouting Sal. Kinda surprising that someone like Far Mani who had been there for ever was never given an affectionate name.

Mark Stewart - Wiggy
Chris Birkett - Chef

I also liked to refer to James Russell as Jewellery James and Sally Jacks was Shouting Sal. Kinda surprising that someone like Far Mani who had been there for ever was never given an affectionate name.

He was sometimes called 'Little Far' but I think he was hardly noticed among the revolting uber shysters which I guess in a way is a big compliment to him really.

Mark Stewart - Wiggy
Chris Birkett - Chef

I'm sure some of the more creative forumites will be only to pleased to come up with one - just be patient - grasshopper!:mysmilie_59:

Aww, Far. He was a bit rubbish, but seemed like a nice enough fella. I don't remember him telling any proper porkies.

Aww, Far. He was a bit rubbish, but seemed like a nice enough fella. I don't remember him telling any proper porkies.

Far and Andy Oliver treated the channels like a dating video Andy Oliver was virtually begging every week for a girlfriend, Far was always trying to chat up Gemma Smallpage(?) was that her name, to be honest Andy really came across as very desperate at times but he was a nice fella hope he has now found one.

Sally Jacks - Split Ends
Justin Hazell - BOD

Pretty much every nickname has one thing in common - they have all been coined by Wirral!:mysmilie_19:

Far and Andy Oliver treated the channels like a dating video Andy Oliver was virtually begging every week for a girlfriend, Far was always trying to chat up Gemma Smallpage(?) was that her name, to be honest Andy really came across as very desperate at times but he was a nice fella hope he has now found one.

it certainly was, an she was highly annoying :bandit:

Mark Stewart - Wiggy
Chris Birkett - Chef

I wouldn't have deemed him worthy....

Pretty much every nickname has one thing in common - they have all been coined by Wirral!:mysmilie_19:

Actually I came up with Jenny Gobb-it still makes me laugh.
I wonder if the spurt of activity on the forum following the demise-'when they're gone they're gone!' is petering out now and soon this piece of cyberspace will soon be inhabited only by digital tumbleweed and the faint echo of a grotesque voice wailing 'Just buy it...just buy... jus..b...jus........j......'

it certainly was, an she was highly annoying :bandit:

Or Gemma Smalltalent as someone christened her on here. Couldn't stand her as an assistant and another who came across as this was beneath her and she was above shopping television. A right snooty madam.

Paul Evers = Frank Spencer.

His silly dancing about and acting like a child mannerisms remind me of him.

Ooooooooh Betty! Better luck next time. Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhhhhh.

Mike = Bingo balls. That one always made me laugh as I can't help but remember his infamous Christmas Bingo Balls song & Dance, It was just too funny lol. If anybody has the vid or the link could they please post it as I would love to have the mp3 as my ringtone lol.

Latest posts

Back