Calling anyone who has bought from Bid TV or Price Drop or Speed Auction.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ScaryMedia

Registered Shopper
Have you ever bought from any of the Sit-Up channels?

What was the best or worst purchase you ever made and what was your experience of Sit-Up as a company!

All comments gratefully received!

:)

I brought several of their 100% Egyptian cotton towel bundles nearly 10 years ago and they are still as good as the day they were delivered. One of my best shopping T.V buys ever , which considering just how much I have spent over the last 20 years is saying something.
If only they could have continued selling quality items at reasonable prices instead of going down the "pound shop" road then may be they would still be with us today.

Have you ever bought from any of the Sit-Up channels? What was the best or worst purchase you ever made and what was your experience of Sit-Up as a company! All comments gratefully received! :)

Can I ask why you are asking? Not that I am saying you shouldn't, just wondering is it in a professional or personal capacity you are asking? :)

Can I ask why you are asking? Not that I am saying you shouldn't, just wondering is it in a professional or personal capacity you are asking? :)

I was just thinking that,i can smell a journalist a mile away lol.

It's for a documentary on the collapse of Sit-Up - important to hear from customers too right? After all they made the channels!

It's for a documentary on the collapse of Sit-Up - important to hear from customers too right? After all they made the channels!

Where will the documentary be shown on? Which production company are you from? Why didn't you say this from the start?

Have you got an email address from your production company domain name? Not wishing to sound rude but you could be anyone here.

PJ

I don't mind who you are...I bought a lot of stuff from the sit ups over the years. The best bargains were back in the day.... a really snazzy bike for my teenage son for £65 and an Abercrombie and Fitch sweatshirt for a tenner.

In recent times my best buy was a sen skincare set for £14 all in the worst without a doubt was bedding...bid bedding, that's what we do best was one of their favourite quotes...it was by far and away the worst quality I've ever seen in my life!

As a company, there were fine just so long as you didn't encounter a problem, if you did it would cause so much hassle and expense that you'd end up keeping goods you didn't really want..This was due to their customer services being based in India and the phone call costing an arm and a leg, operators who could scarcely understand you, and them refusing to have an email contact form available to customers

It went from being a good company to a really shoddy outfit!

What was the best or worst purchase you ever made and what was your experience of Sit-Up as a company!

If you are looking for feedback, look no further than old messages on this thread. It's worth a read, enjoy! Welcome to the Forum. :mysmilie_59:

Why couldn't you just say, your involved in a documentary about Sit-Up? Ie if it was me, Id have posted,my name is such and such and I work for such and such production company and we are making a telly programme about Sit-Up simple as that.

OP are you the same Scary Media who has no website but just a YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/scarymedia
with just a showreel for someone, including a fake Watchdog piece to camera? Also if you get the chance can you answer my other questions in my previous post. I, like many have lots of useful tales of woe, but we need to know who we are telling them too, especially when a)you weren't honest at the start and b)still only giving a breadcrumb of info why, thanks.

In my experience you'll have to get up early in the day to hoodwink the shoppingtelly.com lot.

A now defunct shopping channel tried that, it didn't get them very far :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back