Omg that presenter is so bad!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GemLover

Registered Shopper
Hi all, just switched to this channel and I have to say that presenter with that red top is useless, so bad at presenting. I've watched gems for long time and the likes of vicky and Adina are so much better.

Please gems i cannot buy from this sister channel from this second hand car salesman. So bad at he's job

I go through phases, at first I didn't really like Ali ~ don't know what it was, I just couldn't watch, but she's definitely grown on me. When I first started watching I loved the playfulness & quirkiness, now most of it really grinds my gears :mysmilie_17:

My favourite presenter at the minute is Jenny, & I miss seeing her on the morning show :sad:

The only good thing is if the presenters are annoying me, I won't be buying from them!! Credit card is safe for a bit :mysmilie_850:

I love a bit of jewellery maker

I love that it doesn't take itself seriously at all.... it's a welcome change to the standard usually produced on shopping tv.

That Becci girl really gets on my nerves ..

I do agree suefone. There are 3 presenters who do my head in and they are usually on with my favourite designers! Carol is one who is unprofessional with her presenting skills. I do not want to upset other members who may like her.....
Jewellery Maker is a family run business she is probably a relative!

This is my first go on any forum and I have been browsing for a long time and wanted to make a comment many a time!

Love to see Sarah Elvin and Lucy

I do agree suefone. There are 3 presenters who do my head in and they are usually on with my favourite designers! Carol is one who is unprofessional with her presenting skills. I do not want to upset other members who may like her.....

This is my first go on any forum and I have been browsing for a long time and wanted to make a comment many a time!

I can actually sit and watch for longer than normal, have'nt bought anything for months, I do have other places I can shop for less! Having said that, Gems of Distinction are terrific value.

There was nothing wrong in what you said, I personally wouldn't say that carol is 'bad' but I and many of us, respect your right to think that she is.

Funny innit? I love me a bit of Carol at the moment. I especially love the singing to the intro music!!

It goes in cycles with me, Lucy used to be a favourite & I adore Jenny still, gutted that she is leaving... & Becky was erm, let's say 'aloof' when we were on a course there.

Latest posts

Back