Does anyone know?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reanebeanie

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what has happened to the lovely Alan Miller? Hope he hasn't left, as along with John Scott he is my favourite presenter. No histrionics, no shouting or wild hand gestures like some of the other presenters, (especially the females! :mysmilie_10:) I do hope we will be seeing him on our screens soon :mysmilie_48:, really miss him.

Now it's just because the trolley dolly blondes girls on rocks and co, they are going down like bidtv. No idea why alan c miller gone. Because of the trolley dolly's they want on regularly. You can shove this channel up your backside it's now rubbish and it's incompetence from the management. Hate all the trolley dolly's get them off.

Hi Guys....I decided to call Rocks & Co and ask the question about the disappearance of Alan Miller. For some strange reason Kimberley Basran answered the phone in the call centre and said she worked in there as well as presenting!!! Sounds like they are short staffed. Anyway she stuttered and mumbled but then confirmed Alan has left the company :(

Who thinks rocks and co will be the next bidtv ? I Like the ladies but there's too many think it's just all female presenters from now on.
John scott i urge you too jump ship and go elsewhere, they are phasing you and mark rigby out, time to switch this channel off
before it ends in tears.

Thanks ross0506 for finding out about Alan. Wonder if he left by his own choosing? I agree with you Adam82, if Rocks & Co carry on with what seems to be a shift to just all female presenters, then they are on the slippery slope, and will go the same way as bidtv IMHO. A couple of the female presenters are okay, but two of them I just switch off, too much shouting and overacting when they are on. Mark wasn't on screen for a long time, but he has been on more lately, but even the lovely John Scott has said on several occasions that he is being phased out. Like you, I fear they are, for some reason, getting rid of the really good presenters. Bad move R&C. Just hope Alan will find somewhere where he is appreciated more, and as you said, John and Mark should be looking at other options, before this channel fades away in to oblivion.

What a terrible shame to lose Alan. I remember him from the days of Rocks TV on the internet; and I bought loads from him then. I am glad that everyone feels the same as me and enjoy the male presenters, as they do a brilliant job and do not scream like the girls do. John Scott is so entertaining that my husband likes to watch him too. I just can not watch when people scream continually, even when there is something that I want to see. I absolutely love the ruby they have had recently and love to watch it when possible.

I noticed that they used to advertise a banner on this site, but they don't any more? Strange... Must be money troubles

It's simple - John and Jeri get paid the most, but John Scott doesn't have great figures. I'm not sure what Vicki is on now, but she wasn't far behind Jeri and Jeri used to get all the premier shows. Vicki was the most cost effective presenter by a country mile.

My guess is Alan either wanted more money, or his figures were low.

You have call centre workers on screen and posing as 'expert's - Can anyone take this company seriously anymore? Steve Bennett must be laughing his head off

Latest posts

Back